- Volume 44 Issue 5
This study was carried out to find new anti-tumor agent producing microbe and to characterize the anti-tumor agent produced from the microbe. Purified compound that has a high cytotoxicity against tumor cell-lines could be obtained from the broth culture filtrates of Streptomyces sp.409 strain isolated from soil in Korea. The in vitro cytotoxicity the in vivo evaluation of acute toxicity the safety assessment of the anti-tumor compounds and the taxonomic characteristics of the anti-tumor agent were measured. The antitumor compound 1 and 2 were obtained from the broth culture filtrates of Streptomyces sp.409 strain. The cytotoxicity of the compound 1 against tumor cell-line P388D
- Antibiot.Chemother v.23 no.26 A multiend point in vitro system for detection of new antitumor drugs Hanka L.J.;Martin D.G.;Neil G.L.
- J.Nat.Prod. v.41 no.85 In vitro methods used in detection and quantitation of antitumor drugs produced by microblal feramentatons Hanka L.J.;Martin D.G.;Neil G.L.
- J.antibiotics v.19 no.2000 new antibiotics, bleomycin A and B Umezawa H.
- Bergey's mannual of systemtic bacteriology v.4 no.2351 Williams S.T.;Holt J.G.;sharpe M.E.
- Int.J.Syst.Bacteriol. v.18 no.69 Methods for characterization of streptomyces species(1) Shriling E.B.;Gottlieb K.
- Int.J.Syst.Bacteriol. v.22 no.265 Methods for characterization of streptomyces species(2) Shirling E.B.;Gottieb K.
- The procaryotes v.2 no.2058 Starr M.P.;Stollp H.;Truper H.G.
- Laboratory handbood of paper and thin-layer chromatography v.10 Gasparic J.;Churacek J.;R.A.Chalmers(ed.)
- Laboratory handbood of paper and thin-layer chromatography v.300 Gasparic J.;Churacek J.;R.A.Chalmers(ed.)
- Appl.Microbiol. v.119 no.226 Simplified approach to identification of areobic actinomycetes by thin-layer chromatography Staneck J.I.;Roberts G.D.
- Biochem.Syst.Ecol. v.5 no.249 Chemotaxonomy of aerobic actinomycetes, Phospholipid composition Lechevalier M.P.;Bievr C.D.;Lechevalier H.A.
- The Chemotaxonomy of actinomycetes Lechevalier H.A.;Lechevalier M.P.
- In chemical methods in Bacterial systematics Introducition to chemosystematics Goodfellow M.;Minnikin D.E.
- J.Gen v.129 no.1815 A probability matrix for identification of some Streptomyces Williams S.T.
- Experoentia v.25 no.113 Egg-yolk agar as a diagnostic medium for Streptomycetes Nitsch B.;Kutzner H.J.
- Appl.Microbiol. v.22 no.205 Improved solid medium for the detection and enumeration of pectolytic bacteria Hankin L.;Zucker M.;Sands D.C.
- Appl.Microbiol. v.12 no.46 Production of hydrogen sulphide by streptomycetes and methods for its detection Kuster E.;Williams S.T.
- J.Antibiotics v.166 no.34 Talampicillin hydrochloride : Comparision with amoxicillin and ampicillin in the antibacterial activity and pharmacokinetics Tachibana A.K.;Ohtani M.;Komiya S.;Naito C.;Yano K.
- Cancer Res. v.48 no.589 Feasibility of drug screening with panels of human tumor cell lines using a microculture tetrazolium assay Alley C.M.
- Culture of animal cells a manual of basic technique Freshney R.I.(3rd ed)
- Elservier In bioactive metabolite from microorganisms Alley M.C.;Scudiero D.A.;Monks A.;Hursey M.L.;Czerwinski M.J.;Berdy J.
- Lecture, Int.School of General Genetics:Microbial breeding Screening for new antibiotics Lancini C.
- J.Immunol.Methods v.65 no.55 Rapid colorrimetric assay for cellular growth and survival:applicationto proliferation and cytotoxicity assay Mossmann T.
- Cancer Res. v.50 no.1392 Use of the tetrazolium assay in measuring the response of human tumor cells to ionizing radiation Patricia P.;McMillan T.J.
- J.Immunol.Methods v.70 no.257 Rapid colorimetric assay for cell viability Application to the Quantitation of cytotoxic and growth inhibitory lymphokines Green L.M.;Reade J.L.;Ware V.F.
- Cancer Treat.Rep. v.71 no.1141 Semiautonated colorimetric assay for in vitro screening of antitumor compounds Ruben R.L.
- Cancer Res. v.48 no.589 Feasibility of drug screening with panels of human tumor cell lines using a microculture tetrazolium assay Czerwinski M.J.;Alley M.C.;Scudiero D.A.;Monks A.;Boyd M.R.