- Volume 12 Issue 5
Evaporation heat transfer characteristics were studied in a horizontal tube using R22/R114 non-azotropic refrigerant mixture. the heat transfer coefficient was high in the upper part for pure refrigerants, and heat transfer coefficient was low in the lower part for refrigerant mixtures. In the low quality region where nucleate boiling was dominant, the average heat transfer coefficient was low. In the region where forced convection was dominant, heat transfer coefficient was high. Results show that the heat transfer coefficient for pure refrigerants obtained by experiments were lower than those of Yoshida et al. but agreed well with Jung et al., and Chen et al. data. But the heat transfer coefficients for refrigerant mixtures were lower about 20% than those predicted by the equation for pure refrigerant.
- The Society of Air-Conditioning and Refrigerating Engineers Forced Convective Boiling Heat Transfer of HFCs Refrigerants Inside a Horizontal Tubes J. T. Oh.;O. N. Ha.
- AIChE J. v.1 Dynamics of vapour bubbles and boiling Forster, H. K.;N. Zuber
- Int. J. Heat Transfer v.32 no.1 Horizontal flow boiling heat transfer experiments with a mixture of R22/R114 D. S. Jung;M. Mclinden;R. Radermacher;D. Didion
- ASME National Heat Transfer Confernece Experimental determination of forced convective evaporative heat transfer coefficients for nonazeotropic refrigerant mixtures Radermacher, R.;Ross, H.;Didion, D.
- Heat transfer to Non-azeotropic mixtures of refrigerants flowing in a horizontal evaporator tube Suguru Yoshida;Takashi Matsunaga, hideo Mori;Katwumi Ohishi
- F. W. Dittus;L. M. K. Boelter
- NBS Technical Note Morrison, G.;McLinden, M. O.
- Int. Eng. Chem. Proc. Des Dev v.5 Correlation for boiling heat transfer to saturated fluids in convective flow Chen. J. C.
- Proceedings of the KSME 1997 Spring Annual meeting B An Experiment about Evaporative Heat Transfer of HFC Refrigerants in a Horizontal Tube T. Y. Choi;M. S. Kim;S. T. Ro
- Heat Transfer I. G. Choi;S. H. cho;S. T. Ro;bo-sung(ed.)
- The Society of Air-Conditioning and Refrigerating Engineers of Korea v.25 no.6 Worldwide trends of alternative refrigerants D. S. Jung
- ASHRAE Trans. no.2747 Experimental heat transfer coefficient for binary refrigerant mixtures of R13 and R12 Singal, L. C.;Sharma, C. P.;Varma, H. K.