- Volume 5 Issue 2
A compact pre- and post-processor that runs on PC has been developed for the purpose of remote CAE. This includes a linear-finite-element-analysis module for on-site analysis of simple and midium-sized structural problems and an interfacing module for remote analysis of more complex cases such as nonlinear and large-scale linear problems which are cpu-consuming to solve. The software was designed to provide convenient interfacing capability for the use of client-server-type analysis. In this paper, the interface module was specially designed to use ABAQUS on the supercomputer. As a benchmark for the remote CAE, a sheet-forming simulation was perfomed on a PC networked with the supercomputer.
- 연구보고서 산업지원 가상실험 소프트웨어 개발 연구(Ⅱ) 한성배(외)
- 연구보고서 고기능 설계 자동화 시스템 개발(Ⅰ) 이재석(외)
- 연구보고서 고기능 설계 자동화 시스템 개발(Ⅱ) 이재석(외)
- Recent Advances in Solids and Structures A Virtual Manufacturing of an Automobile Oil Pan made from the Vibration Damping Steel Sheet Suh, Y. S.;Lee, J. Y.
- Computer Modeling and Simulation in Engineering v.2 Applications of Virtual Manufacturing to Combined Stamping-Sturctural Analysis Suh, Y. S.;Lee, J. Y.;Kim, Y. H.;Kim, S. W.
- Proceedings of the 8th AU-FIT-NUST Joint Seminar Development of the Structural Analysis Library for the Virtual Experiment and Application through Network Yoo, S. H.;Byun, C. J.
- Proceedings of Advanced Concurrent Engineering A Web-based Framework for Engineering Design Process in a Concurrent Engineering Environment Kim, H.;Chung, M. J.