- Volume 16 Issue 1
Taxonomic Review of the Genus Diaphanosoma (Branchiopoda, Ctenopoda, Sididae), with a Redescription of Diaphanosoma dubium in Korea
한국산 긴꼬리물벼룩속(새각강, 즐지목, 긴꼬리물벼룩과)의 분류학적 검토와 긴팔긴꼬리물벼룩(Diaphanosoma dubium)의 재기재
- Yoon, Seong-Myeong (Department of Biology Education, College of Education, Chosun University) ;
- Kim, Won (Department of Molecular Biology, College of Natural Sciences, Seoul National Univeristy)
- Published : 2000.04.01
Diaphanosoma dubium Manuilova, frequently confused with the species group of D. brachyurum Lieven and misidentified as an invalid species of D. leuchtenber-gianum Fischer in the Far East, was redescribed and illustrated. Redescription was based on the materials collected from various freshwater habitats at 76 localities in South Korea during the period from May 1978 to June 1999. Previous records of Diaphanosoma species from Korea were examined. D. dubium is well distinguished from other related species by having large head, longer swimming antennae with a thin seta on the outer distal side of basipod, carapace lacking dorsal spine at the posterior carapace margin, and fewer denticles on the ventro-posterior carapace margin.
- Fauna Sinica. Crustacea. Freshwater Cladocera. Chiang, S. C.;N.S.Du
- Revue ges. Hydrobiol. v.58 Comparative morphology and biology of there species of Eurycercus (Chydoridae, Cladocera) with a description of Eurycercus macracanthus sp. Frey, D. G.
- Korean J. Syst. Zool.(Special Issue) v.2 Key to the KOrean freshwater Cladocera. Kim, I. H.
- Hydrobiologia v.145 Revision of three species of the genus Diaphanosoma Fischer, 1980 Korinek, V.
- Sididae and Holopedidae (Crustacea: Daphniiformes) Guide to the Identification of the Microinvertebrates of the Continental Waters of the World. Korovchinsky, M. M.
- Hydrobiologia v.315 Redescription of Diaphanosoma volzi Stingelin, 1905 (Crustacea: Daphniiforms: Sididae) with remarks on comparative morphology, biology and geographical distribution. Korovchinsky, M. M.
- Hydrobiologia v.321 How many species of Cladocera are there? Korovchinsky, M. M.
- Hydrobiologia v.361 Revision of the Diaphanosoma modogliani-Diaphanosoma dubium species group (Crustacea: Ctenopoda: Sididae), with description of a new species from Tropical Asia. Korovchinsky, M. M.
- Hydrobiologia v.304 A new species of the genus Diaphanosoma Fihcher, 1850 (Crustacea: Daphniiforms: Sididae) from Central Asia and China. Korovchinsky, M. M.;I.M. Mirabdullaev
- Vetviatousye Rachki Fauny SSSR (Cladocera) Manuilova, E. F.
- An Illustrated Guide to Freshwater Zooplakton in Japan. Mizuno, T.:E. Takahashi
- Mem. Coll. Sci. v.2 The freshwater Branchiopoda of Japan I. (Ser B) Ueno, M.
- Jap. J. Limnol. v.11 Introductory account of the biological survey of inland waters of Northern Tyosen(Korea) Ueno, M.
- Korean J. Syst. Zool. v.3 A systematic study on the freshwater Cladocera from Korea. Yoon, S. M.:H. S. Kim