- J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr. v.28 no.6 Effects of flour brew with Biofidobacterium bifidum as a natural bread improver Cho, N. J.;Kim, H. I.;Kim, S. K.
- Appl. Microbiol. v.21 Microorganisms of the Sanfrancisco sour dough process .1. A yeast responsible for the leaving action Sugihara, T. F.;Kline, L.
Lactic acid volatile
$(C_2-C_5)$organic acids of Sanfrancisco sour dough french bread Galal, A. M.;Johnson, J. A.;Varriano, M. E.
- Baking Science and Technology(3rd ed.) Yeast, molds and bacteria Pyler, E. J.
- J. Food Protect v.41 Microbiology of the soda cracker process;Isolation and identification of microflora Sugihara, T. F.;Kline, L.
- Cereal Chem. v.67 Microflora of the sour doughs of wheat flour bread. Ⅹ.;Interactives between yeast and lactic acid bacteria in wheat doughs and their effects on bread quality Martinez-amaya, P. B.;Bayarri, P.;Benedito de B. C.
- Jap. J. Dairy and Food. Sci. v.30 Physiological activities of extracellula polysaccharides produced by lactic acid bacteria Kanabe, M.
- Korea Public Health Association the 3rd International Symposium The anti-neoplasm effects of Lactobacilli. Shahani, K. M.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Nutr. v.17 no.3 Effect of various ingredients of kimchi on the kimchi fermentation Lee, S. H.;Kim, S. D.
- Cereal Chem. v.61 An optimized straight dough bread making method after 44 years Finny, K. F.
- Approved method 22-14 of the American Association of Cereal Chemists AACC
- Baking Science and Technology Physical and chemical test methods Pyler, E. J.
- J. Home Econom. v.61 Objective measure for baked products Funk, K.;Zabik, M. E.;Elgedaily, D. A.
- Changes in cell wall components and structure of tomato fruits during ripening Moon, K. D.
- Sensory evaluation practices(2nd ed.) Herbert, A.;Juel, L. S.
- Cereal Chem. v.58 no.6 Sponge and dough bread. 1. Reduction of fermentation time and bromate requirement by the incorporation of salt in the sponge Kilborn, R. H.;Nomura, S.;Preston, K. R.
- SAS/STAT guide for personal computers(Version 6th ed.) SAS
- J. Korea Soc. Food. Sci. Nutr. v.27 no.1 Effect of fermentation on the freesugar, organic acid and volatile compounds of Kakdugi Kim, S. D.;Hawer, W. D.;Jang, M. S.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.23 no.3 Changes in chemical and sensory properties of Dongchimi during fermentation Kang, K. O.;Sohn, H. J.;Kim, W. J.
- Science of kimchi Kim, S. D.;Kim, M. K.
- Prog. Food Nutr. Sci. v.5 Antioxidative effect of maillard reaction products Lingner, H.;Eriksson, C. E.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.30 no.3 Effects of amylose content on quality of rice bread Kum, J. S.