- Volume 28 Issue 6
Manufacture and Physiological Functionality of Korean Traditional Liquor by using Dandelion (Tarax-acum platycarpum)
민들레(Taraxacum platycarpum)를 이용한 전통 민속주의 제조 및 생리활성
- 김재호 (배재대학교 유전공학과 . 바이오 의약 연구 센타) ;
- 이승환 (배재대학교 유전공학과. 바이오 의약 연구 센타) ;
- 김나미 (한국인삼연초연구원 제품개발부) ;
- 최신양 (한국식품개발연구원 생물공학연구본부) ;
- 유진영 (한국식품개발연구원 생물공학연구본부) ;
- 이종수 (배재대학교 유전공학과 . 바이오 의약 연구 센타)
- Published : 2000.12.01
In order to develop a Korean traditional liquor using dandelion, alcohol fermentation condition was investigated. Etha-nol was produced maximally when 10% dandelion and 5% nuruk were added in cooked rice and fermented by S. cerevisiae at
Korean traditional liquor;dandelion(Taraxacum platycarpum)
- Nature v.191 Anoioxidant determination by the use of stable free radical Blois, M. S.
- Arch Pharm Res. v.14 Studies on immunopotentiating activities of antitumor polysaccharide from aerial parts of Taraxacum platycarpum. Jeong, J. Y.;Y. B. Chung;C. C. Lee;S. W. Park;C. K. Lee
- Argic. Biol. Chem. v.51 Inhibition of nitrosamine formation by nondialyzable melanoidins Kato, H.;I. E. Lee;N. V. Chuyen;S. B. Kim;F. Hayase
- Proceeding of 2000 KSAM International Symposium and Spring Meeting Detection of nutraceuticals from traditional alcoholic beverages. Kim, J. H., S. Y. Choi;J. S. Lee
- Medicinal foods(2nd) Lee, K. H.
- Korean Biochem. J. v.25 Studies on the purification and characteristics of tyrosinase from Diospyros kaki Thunb. Sung, C. K.;S. H, Cho
- Meju. Kor. J. Appl. Microboiol. Biotechnol. v.25 Enzymatic activities and physiological functionality of yeasts from traditional Lee, J. S.;S. H. Yi;S. I. Kwon;C. Ahn;J. Y. Yoo
- Submit No. of Korean Patent. 1999-057788 Preparation method of tea. Lee, K. C.
- Phytochemistry v.42 Flavonoid cinnamic acids and coumarins from the different tisues and medicinal preparations of Taraxacum officinale Williams C. A.;F. Goldstone;J. Greenham
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.27 Manufacture of some Korean medicinal herb liquors by soaking Min, Y. K.;H. S. Jeong
- Submit No. of Korean Patent. 1998-0017816. Preparation method of anticancer drug by using oriental herbs. Choi, E. J.
- Kyuhapchongseo Lee, M. S.
- Zeit. fur Allgem. Mikrobiol. v.20 Purification and propetries of fibrinolytic enzyme from Bacillus subtilis Fayek, K. I.;S. T. El-Sayed
- Our flower, 100 species(9ed) Kim, T. J.
- Eur. J. Biochem. v.47 Involvement of the superoxide anion radical in the autoxidation of pyrogallol and a convenient assay for superoxide dismutase Marklund, S.;G. Marklund
- Food dongeubogam. Shin, J. Y.
- J. Pharm. Sci. v.88 Effects of taraxacum mongolicum on the bioavailability and disposition of ciprofloxacin in rats Zhu, M.;P. Y. Wong;R. C. Li
- Planta Med. v.64 Desacctylmatricarin, an anti-allergic component from Taraxacum platycarpum Ho, C.;E. J. Choi;G. S. Yoo;K. M. Kim;S. Y. Ryu.
- J. Sangji Univ. v.18 Studies on the sterol and sterylgycoside of dandelion. Kim, Y. H.
- Modern oriental medicine(2, 3) Kim, J. J.
- Doseochulpan Necseas Seasonlu wold flowers of Korea(5ed) Chang, J. K.
- J. Biotechnology. Screeing of angiotensin I-converting enzyme inhibitors in cereals and legumes Rhyu, M. R.;Y. J. Nam;H. Y. Lee
- Biosci. Biotech. Biochem. v.58 Strcture and activity of angiotensin I converting enzyme inhibitory peptides from sake and sake lees. Saito, Y.;K. Nakamura;A. Kawato;S. Imayasu.
- Sejong Univ. Ph. D. Thesis. Characteristics of fibrinolytic enzyme produced by Bacillus sp. isolated from Chungkookjang Kim, Y. T.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.30 Effect of tannic substances from acorn on the storage quality of rice wine Choi, S. H.;J. Y. Bock;S. H. Nam;J. S. Bae;W. Y, Choi.
- Korean J. Cooking Science v.4 Screening of antibacteral agents from Taraxacum platycarpum extracts Kim, K. H.;H. J. Chun;Y. S. Han
- Biochemical Pharmacology v.20 Spectrophotometic assay and properties of the angiotensin-converting enzyme of rabbit lung. Cushman D. W.;H. S. Cheung
- Submit No of Korean Patent. 1994-019674 Medicinal wines and its brewing methods by using leaves of dandelion Park, B. H.
- Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol v.20 Taraxacum offcinale restores inhibition of nitric oxide production by cadmium in mouse peritoneal macrophages Kim, H. M.;E. H. Lee;T. Y. Shin;K. N. Lee;J. S. Lee
- Korea Fermented Food. Lee, S. R.