- Volume 28 Issue 6
Protozoa as an Indicator of Activated In Sludge Plant Effluent Quality
원생동물을 이용한 하수처리장의 수질 예측
- 이찬형 (대구시 보건환경연구원) ;
- 문경숙 (대구시 환경시설공단)
- Published : 2000.12.01
Genera and number of protozoa were investigated in the conventional activated sludge pilot plant used for the treatment of municipal sewage and pre-treated night soil-containing sewage. In both case, the predominant protozoa was ciliates and among them Vorticella was the most common. In the pilot plant where pre-treated night soil was mixed with municipal sewage, genera of free-swimming ciliates, flagellates and amoeba was higher than in those withour night soil. Correlation analysis on the quality of effluent and protozoa indicates that municipal sewage has positive correlation with protozoa. However in the pilot plan 샐 sewage contatinin pre-treated night coil soil more samples show negative correlation. Followed equations were derived by the regression analysis of BOD in both the pilot plants. In case of pilot plant A of municipal sewage, the analysis B of munici-pal and pre-treated night soil-containing sewage, the analysis of BOD was
- Wat. Res. v.4 Protozoa in biological sewage treatment processes-II. Protozoa as indicators in the activated sludge process Curds, C. R.;A. Cockburn
- In Treatment of wastewater. Ecology of activated sludge and bacteria beds. Hawkes, H. A.
- Lewis Publishers Wastwater organisms Sharon, G. B.;J. H. Gunderson
- Wat. Res. v.30 Effects of protozoa on carbon mineralization in actiated sludge Ratsak, C. H.;K. A. Maarsen;S. A. L. M. Kooijman
- M. Sc. Thesis. Quality deternination of the treated waste water in food manufacturing plant. Hwang, U. Y.
- In Ecological aspects of used water treatment Curds, C. R.
- Environment Management Research Center Biological sweage treatment Lee, M. H.
- Lewis publishers Statistics for environmental engineers Berthouex, P. M;L. C. Brown.
- M. Sc. Thesis. Relationship between water quality index and protozoa at the sewage plant. Kim, S. S.
- SPSSWIN 8.0 for statistics analysis Yoo, D. K.;Y. S. Kwan
- Wat. Res. v.18 A study of the realtionship between the mixed liquor fauna and plant performance for a variety of activated sludge sewage treatment works Poole, J. E. P.
- Wat. Res. v.25 The use of protozoa to indicate changes in the performance of activated sludge plants Al-shahwani, S. M.;N. J. Horan
- Wat. Res. v.27 Comparatvie analysis of the activated sludge microfauna in several sewage treatment works Madoni, P.;D. Davoli;E. Chierici
- Microorganism of the aeration tank JMA
- Water quality pollution examination method. MOE
- In Microbial aspects of pollution. The microbial ecology of the activated sludge process Pike, E. B.;C. R. Curds