- Volume 28 Issue 6
Optimization of D-\beta-hydroxybutyric Acid Fermentation Using a Mutant of Candida Rugosa IFO0750
Candida rugosa 변아주를 이용한 D-\beta-Hydroxybutyric Acid 발효공정의 최적화
- 경수현 (연세대학교 공과대학 생명공학과) ;
- 신철수 (연세대학교 공과대학 생명공학과)
- Published : 2000.12.01
A UVmutant of Candida rugosa IF00750 was made and used to convert butYlic acid to D-
Candida rugosa;fermentation;D-\beta-hydroxybutyric acid
- Biotechnol. Bioeng. v.13 Preparation of L-hydroxyisobutyric acid bacterial oxidation of isobutyric acid. Goodhue, C. T.;J. R, Schaeffer
- Bioprocess. Eng. v.16 High production of D-β-hydroxyisobutyric acid from methacrylic acid by Candida rugosa and its mutant Lee, I. Y.;C. H. Kim;B. K. Yeon;W. K. Hong;E. S. Choi;S. K. Rhee;Y. H. Park;D. H. Sung;W. H. Baek
- Biosci. Biotech. Biochem. v.56 Production of (S)-(+)-3-hydroxybutyric acid from 1, 3-butanediol by resting cells of yeasts Shigeno, T.;A. Katayama;T. Nakahara.
- Biotechnol. Lett. v.22 Optimized production of L-β-hydroxybutyric acid by a mutant of Yarrowia lipolytica. Kyong, S. H.;C. S. Shin
- J. Ferment. Technol. v.59 Stereoselective conversion of isobutyric acid to β-hydroxyisobutyric acid by microorganism. Hasegawa, J.;M. Ogura;H. Kanema;H. Kawaharada;K. Watanabe.
- J. Ferment. Technol. v.60 Production of β-propionic acid from propiopic acid by a Candida rugosa mutant unable to assimilate propionic acid Hasegawa, J.;M. Ogura;H. Kanema;H. Kawaharada;K. Watanabe
- Trends Biotechnol. v.11 Prospects for the increased application of biocatalysis inorganic transformations Faber, K.;M. C. R. Franssen
- J. Ind. Microbiol. v.29 The use of microbial enzymes for the synthesis of optically active pharmaceutical Sih, C. J.;G.M. Gu;G. Fulling;S. H. Wu;D. R. Reddy
- Trends Biotechnol. v.12 The potential of lyases for the industrial production of optically active compounds Werf, M. J.;W. I. I. Tweel;J. Kamphuis;S. Hartmans;J. A, M. Bont
- MSthesis Stereoselective bioconverison of isobutyric acid to D- and L-β-hydroxyisobutyric acids by yeasts Kim, H. S.
- Tetrahedron. v.42 Enzymes in organic synthesis Jones, J. B.