- Volume 28 Issue 6
Characterization of Extracellular Protease of Bacillus sp. WRD-1 Isolated from Soil
토양으로부터 분리한 Bacillus sp. WRD-1이 생산하는 Extracellular Protease의 특성
- Ok, Min (Division of Biotechnology, Faculty of Natural Resource and Life Science, Dong-A University) ;
- Kim, Min-Seok (Division of Biotechnology, Faculty of Natural Resource and Life Science, Dong-A University) ;
- Seo, Won-Seok (Division of Biotechnology, Faculty of Natural Resource and Life Science, Dong-A University) ;
- Cha, Jae-Young (Division of Biotechnology, Faculty of Natural Resource and Life Science, Dong-A University) ;
- Cho, Young-Su (Division of Biotechnology, Faculty of Natural Resource and Life Science, Dong-A University)
- 옥민 (동아대학교 생명자원과학부 생물공학전공) ;
- 김민석 (동아대학교 생명자원과학부 생물공학전공) ;
- 서원석 (동아대학교 생명자원과학부 생물공학전공) ;
- 차재영 (동아대학교 생명자원과학부 생물공학전공) ;
- 조영수 (동아대학교 생명자원과학부 생물공학전공)
- Published : 2000.12.01
Alkaline bacterium producing a high pro-tease activity at low temperature was isolated by using enrichment culture from soil samples and identified as Bacil-lus sp. WRD-1 Cell growth was maximal at 10 hours and the optimal initial pH and culture time of culture condition for enzyme production was pH 7 and 10 hours, respectively. Temperature range of high enzyme activity were
Bacillus sp.;WRD-1;protease activity;low temperature
- J. Soc. Brew. v.53 A study of the rice Koji protease Nunokawa, Y.;Y. Namba;S. Watanabe.
- Kor. J. Microbiol v.33 Isolation and Charaterization of Bacillus cereus Secreting Protease from Korean Soybean Paste Kim, S. J.;H. J. Yoon;M. S. Lee;H. B. Kim
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol v.23 Purification and Characterization of An Extracellular Serine Protease from Bacillus sp. strain KUN-17 Hwang, S. Y.
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.51 Effect of cysteine on growth, protease production, and catalase activity of Pseudomonase fluorescens Himelbloom, B. H.;H. M. Hassen
- C. R. Trav. Lab. Calsberg. v.32 A comparison of two proteinases from Bacilhus subtilis Ottesen, M.;A. Spector
- Nature v.170 Preparation of crystals containing the plakalbumin forming enzyme from Bacillus subtilis Guntellber, A. V.;M. Ottesen
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol v.19 Isolation of Alkalopsychrotrophic Protease-Producing Pseudomonas sp. RP-222 and properties of Its Crude Enzyme Roh, J. S.;Y. C. Chun; S. K. Park;N. K. Sung
- Aus. J. Biol. v.6 The effect of pH and cations on the thermal densturation of trypsin Crewth. W. C.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.243 The complete sequence: comparison with subtilisn BPN: evolutionary relationshop Smith, E. L.;R. J. Delange.;W. H. Evans;M. Landon;F. S. Markland
- J. Biol.Chem. v.193 Protein Measurement with the folinphenol reagent. Lowry, O. H.;N. J. Rpsebrough;L. A. Farr;R. J. Randal
- J. Ferment. Technol. v.33 Studies on Aspergilhus oryzae strain for sake brewing Kageyama, K.
- Aspergillus proteinase. Biochemistry. v.5 Peckman, E.V.
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.48 no.3405 Purification and properties of acid protease from Monascus sp. Masaaki, Y.;S. Kazuo;M. Mitsuo
- Appl. Biol. Chem. v.30 Studies on bacterial protease. purification crystallization and some enzymic properites of alkaline protease of Bacillus subtilis var amylosacchariticus. Tsuru, D.;H. Kira.;T. Yamamoto;J. Fukumoto
- J. Biochem. v.45 Crystalline bacteral proteinase. l. Preparation of crystalline proteinase of Bacillus subtilis Hagihara, B.;H. Matrubaraa;M. Nakai;K. Okunuki
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol v.25 Medium Optimization for Production of Thermostable Alkaline Protease from Bacillus licheniformis NS70. Koo, J. H.;I. J. Choi;H. S. Nam
- Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.28 The mostable alkaline protease produced by Bacilhus thermoruber a new species of Bacillus Manachini, P. L.;M. G. Fortima;C. Parini.
- Proteolytic Enzymes, in Comprehensive Biotechnology 1st ed Ward, O. P. M. Y. Murray
- Agr. Biol. Chem. v.35 Production of alkaline enzymes by alkalophilic microorganism. alkaline protease produced by Bacillus No.221 Horikoshi, K.