- Volume 28 Issue 6
에탄올 생성능과 생존능이 우수한 효모균주의 분리와 동정
Isolation and Indentification of Yeast Strains Producing High Concentration of Ethanol with High Viabi-lity.
- 강태영 (수원대학교 유전공학과) ;
- 오귀환 (수원대학교 유전공학과) ;
- 김근 (수원대학교 유전공학과)
- Kang, Tae-Young (Department of Genetic Engineering, The University of Suwon) ;
- Oh, Gui-Hwan (Department of Genetic Engineering, The University of Suwon) ;
- Kim, Keun (Department of Genetic Engineering, The University of Suwon)
- 발행 : 2000.12.01
To isolate yeast strains producing high concentration of ethanol, 125 strains were subjected to screening. Initially 14 strains able to grow in a medium containing 15%(v/v) ethanol, 7 strains capable of growing in a medium containing 50%(v/v) glucose, 23 strains having relatively fast fermentation rates, 13 strains able to grow at
high concentration of ethanol;viability;isolation;identificatiob;Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Ethanol tolerance of yeast. Enzyme Microbiol. Technol. v.9 D'amore, T.;G. G. Stewart
- CRC. Crit. Rev. Biotechnol. v.1 no.3 Genetics of ethanol-producing microorganisms. Tubb, R.S.
- Process Biochem. v.16 no.3 Alcohol fermentation by yeast-the effect of environmental and other variables Jones, R. P.;N. Pamment;P. F. Grenfield
- Elsevier Science Publishers. B. V. The yeasts, a taxonomic study. 3rd ed. Kreger-van Rij;N. J. W.
- Biomass conversion process for energy and fuel. Ethanol production by fermentation Brandt, D., S. S. Sofer;O. R. Zaborski(ed)
- Methods of enzymatic analysis v.3 Ethanol determination with alcohol dehydrogenase and -NAD. Bernet, E.;I. Gutmann;H. U. Bergmeyer(ed.)
- Biotechnol.& Bioeng. Symp. v.11 Rapid determination of yeast viability Lee, S. S.;F. M. Robinson;H. Y. Wang
- Anal. Chem. v.31 Use of dinitrosalicylic acid reagent for determioation of reducing sugar. Miller, G. L.
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.45 Selection of wine yeast for growth and fermentation in the presenece of ethanol and sucrose Benitez, T., L. del Castillo, A. Aguilera, J. Conde,;E. Cerda-Olmedo
- Adv. Appl. Microbiol v.26 Ethanol production by fermentation: An alteranative liquid fuel. Kosaric, N.;Ng, D. C. M.;G. S. Stewar.