- Volume 27 Issue 3
Effect of Supplmental Lactobacillus on Laying Performance, Intestinal Microflora and Egg Quality
유산균의 첨가 급여가 산란 생산성, 소화기관 미생물 변화 및 계란 품질에 미치는 영향
- 김상호 (축산기술연구소 대전지소) ;
- 박수영 (축산기술연구소 대전지소) ;
- 유동조 (축산기술연구소 대전지소) ;
- 이상진 (축산기술연구소 대전지소) ;
- 강보석 (축산기술연구소 대전지소) ;
- 최철환 (축산기술연구소 대전지소) ;
- 류경선 (전북대학교 동물자원학과)
- Published : 2000.12.01
A feeding trial was carried out effect of supplemental Lactobacillus on productivity, egg quality and intestinal microflora in 320 21 weeks - old laying hens for 12 week. Supplemented Lactobacillus strains were Lactobacillus amylovorus LLA7(LA), Lactobacillus crispatus LLA9(LC) and Lactobacillus vaginalis LLA11(LV). Three strains mixed to basal diet which containing 2,800㎉/kg ME, 16% CP with none, LA, LC, LV, LA+LC, LA+LV, LC+LV and LC+LC+LV. Supplemental level was 10(sup)7 cfu/g diet. Egg production was tended to increase with adding Lactobacilus, but not difference significantly. Average egg weight was heavier in adding Lactobacillrs compared to the none, and heaviest in LA+LV, LC+LV(P〈0.05). In periodic observation, the gap of egg weight with adding Lactobacillus or not was severe persisting laying periods. The diet containg MC or LV was better than LA, which means the difference by Lactobacillus strains for egg weight. Daily egg mass also increased in adding Lactobacillus about 1.1 to 2.3 g/hen, but not difference significantly. Feed intake and feed conversion were not difference regardless Lactobacillus strains and laying periods. Haugh unit improved with adding Lactobacillus. Cecal Lactobacillus spp. was increased with adding Lactobacillus(P〈0.05), didn't observed E. coli depression. In summary, supplemental Lactobacillus could improve for egg production, egg weight, egg mass and egg white. And those of effect expect much beneficial with mixing Lactobacillus which established well as single strain.
- Br. Poult. Sci. v.37 The influence of Lactobacillus acidophius and bacitracin on layer performance of chickens and cholesterol dontent of plasma and egg yolk Abdulrahim, S.M.;Haddadin, M.S.Y.;Hashlamoun, E.A.R.;Rovinson, R.K.
- Poultry Sci. v.70 The role of intestinal microflora on the prevention of salmonella colonization in chickens Baba, E.;Nagaishi, S.;Fukuta, T.;Arakawa, A.
- Poultry Sci. v.62 The response of layers to feeding Lactbacillus fermentation productions Cerniglia, G.J.;Goodling, A.C.;Hervert, J.A.
- Coloninzation of human Bacterial Enterophatogens Effect of dietary lactoseand anaerobic culture of cecal flora on Samonella colonization of broiler chicks Corrier, D.E.;Hinton, A.H.;Ziprin, R.L.;Beier, R.C.;DeLoach, J.R.;Blankenship, L.C.(ed.)
- Poultry Sci. v.72(Suppl.1) Lactbacillus reuteri immunomodulation of stressor-asociated disease in newly hatched chickens and turkeys Dunham, H.J.;William, C.;Edens, F.W.;Casas, I.A.;Dobrogosz, W.J.
- Probiotics, The scientific basis Fuller, R.
- J. Appl. Bacteriol. v.66 Probiotics in man and animals Fuller, R.
- Biotechnology in the Feed Industry Importance of bile tolerance in lactobacilli used as dietary adjunct Gilliland, S.E.;Lyons, T.P.(ed.)
- J. Food Prot. v.40 Antagonistic action of Lactobacillus acidophilus towards intestinal and food-borne pathogens in associative cultures Gilliland, S.E.;Speck, M.L.
- Poultry Sci. v.66 Production performance of White Leghorn layers fed Lactobacillus fermentation products Goodling, A.C.
- Poultry Sci. v.75 The effect of Lactobacillus acidophilus on the productin and chemical composition of hen's eggs Haddadin, M.S.Y.;Abdulrahim, S.M.;Hashilamoun, E.A.R.;Robinson, R.K.
- Poultry Sci. v.77 Growth performnce, intestinal microbial populations, and serum cholesterol of broilers fed diets containing Lactobacillus cultures Jin, L.Z.;Ho, Y.W.;Abdullah, N.;Ali, M.A.;Jalaudin, S.
- Poultry Sci. v.56 The interaction of gentian violet and Lactobacillus organismin the diets of leghorn hens Krueger, W.F.;Bradley, J.W.;Patterson, R.H.
- Poultry Sci. v.72(Suppl.1) Effect of direct-fed microbials on nutrients on nutrient retention and productivity parameters of Single Comb White Leghorn pullets Nahashon, S.N.;Nakaue, H.S.;Mirosh, L.W.
- Poultry Sci. v.73 Performance of Single Comb White Leghorn layers fed corn-soybean meal and barley-corn-soybean meal diets supplemented with a direct fed microbial Nahashon, S.N.;Nakaue, H.S.;Snyder, S.P.;Mirosh, L.W.
- Poult. Int. v.31 Eggshell quality and microbial prnetration Nascimento, V.P.
- Abteilung 1, Originale 1, Reihe A v.193 Untersuschungen bei die darmflora des huhn. Ⅲ mitteilung: die entwichlung der darmflora von kken bis zum huhn Zentralblatt fur bacteriologie, Parasitenkunde, Infektionskranheiten und Hygiene Ochi, Y.;Mitsuoka, T.;Sega, T.
- Avian physiology(4th ed.) Sturkie, P.D.
- Br. Nutr. Foundation Bull v.21 Yogurt and health Rovinson, R.K.
- Effect of probiotic feeding on the perormance of broiler chicks Siriwar, D.
- SAS/STAT Software for PC, Release 6.12 SAS Institute
- S. Afr. J. Anim. Sci. v.23 Fermentative digestion in the ostrich(Struthio camelus var. domsticus), a large animal avian species that utilizes cellulose Swart, D.;Mackie, R.I.;Hayes, J.P.
- Poultry Sci. v.54 The influence of intestinal(ceca) flora on serum and egg yolk cholesterol levels in laying hens Tortuero, A.;Brenes, A.;Rioperez
- Anim. Feed Technol. v.53 Effects of inclusion of microbial cultures in barley-based diets fed to laying hens Tortuero, F.;Fernandez, E.
- World J. Microbiol. Biothechnol. v.7 In vitro appraisal of the probiotic value of intestinal lactobacilli Vandevoorde, L.;Christiaens, H.;Verstaete, W.
- Poultry Sci. v.63 Drinking water treatment with commercial preparation of a concentrated Lactobacillus culture for broiler chicken Watkins, B.A.;Kratzer, F.H.
- Poultry Sci. v.41 Changes in gastrointestinal pH associated with fasting in laying hen Winget, C.M.;Ashton, G.C.;Cawley, A.J.
- Avian Biology Vol Ⅱ Digestion and the digestive system Zwilster, V.;Farner, D.S.;Farner, D.S.;King, J.R.(eds.)
- 한국가금학회지 v.27 육계 맹장 유산균의 성장특성에 관한 연구 김상호;박수영;유동조;장병귀;최철환;박용윤;이상진;류경선
- 한국가금학회지 v.27 육계 생산성 및 맹장내 미생물에 대한 유산균으 첨가효과 김상호;박수영;유동조;장병귀;최철환;박용윤;이상진;류경선
- 한국가금학회지 v.26 생균제의 급여가 산란계의 생산성과 장내 미생물의 변화에 미치는 영향 류경선;박홍석;류명선;박수영;김상호;송희종
- 한국가금학회지 v.25 생균제의 급여가 육계의 생산성과 장내 미생물의 변화에 미치는 영향 류경선;박홍석