- Volume 9 Issue 5
Numerical simulation model using nesting method and considering topographic features was developed to predict atmospheric environments atmospheric flow temperature and diffusion of air pollutants in Kwangyang bay where having complex areas of point sources Korea. In addition developed simulation model was used tracing of spreading range of pollutants when a gas leaks suddenly from Yeo-cheon industrial complex. by comparing the measured and calculated data on atmospheric flow temperature and diffusion of air pollutants the results showed that this model can be well applied and complicated topography affected the diffusion of air pollutants.
- Mon. Wea. Rev. v.102 A Three-dimensional numerical model of the sea breeze over south florida Pielke,R.A.
- J. Meteorol. Soc. Japan v.59 Numerical Study on the effects of mountains in the land and sea breeze circulation in the Kanto district Kikuchi,Y.;S.Arakawa;F.Kimura;K.Shirasaki;Y.Nagano
- 한국대기환경학회지 v.13 no.2 도시규모의 대기오염 농도예측 이상득;정일현
- J. Kansai Soc. N. A. Japan no.231 Influence of Ship Emission on Atmospheric Pollutants Concentration around Osaka Bay Area Kondo,A.;K.Yamaguchi;E.Nishikawa;T.Hara;R.Okazaki
- 한국환경과학회지 v.5 no.3 중규모 국지순환에서 이산화황의 농도예측에 관한 연구 이화운;김유근;장은숙
- J. Atmos. Sci. v.28 Flux-profile relationships in the atmospheric surface layer Businger,J.A.(et al.)
- Reviews of geophysics and physics v.20 Development of a turbulence closure model for geophysics fluied problems Yamada,T.
- J. Atmos. Sci. v.41 Severe downslope windstorm calculation in two and there spatial dimensions using unelastic interactive grid nesting, A possible mechanism for gastiress Clark,T.L.;R.D.Farley