- Volume 9 Issue 5
The antibacterial effect amino acid-copper(II) surfactant on fish pathogens was studied. Fish pathogens of Edwardsiella tarda Vibrio anguillarum Aeromonas hydrophila and Streptococcus sp. were selected cultured in nutrient agar and adjusted at
- Progressive Fish-Culturist v.25 Formalin in the hatchery Rucker,R.R.;W.G.Taylor;D.P.Toney
- J. Fish. Res. BD. Canada v.31 Stress of formalin treatment in juvenile spring chinook salmon(Oncorhynchus tshawytscha) and steelhead trout(Salmo gairdneri) Wedemeyer,G.;W.T.Yasutake
- J. Fish. Res. Bd Canada v.29 Pathological effects in for malin-treated rainbow trout (Salmo gairdneri) Smith,C.E.;R.G.Piper
- WO97/30057 Antibacterial amino acids, inorganic salts there of and proces for the precipitation and use there of Inami,T.;Yamashita,S.
- Aquaculture v.78 Temperature related absorption and excretion of oxytrtracycline in rainbow trout(Salmo gairdneri) Bjorklund,H.;G.Bylund
- Aquaculture v.83 Degradation of oxytetracycline in seawater at two different temperature and light intensities and the persistence of oxytetracycline in the sediment from a fish farm Samuelsen,O.B.
- 여수대 대학원 석사논문 가죽처리 공정으로 부터의 폐기물을 이용한 환경친화성 계면활성제 개발 이상태
- J. Fish Pathol. v.9 no.2 Determination of formaldehyde residue and histop athological observation in formalin and neutral formalin treated Korean rockfish(Sebastes schlegeli) Cho,J.K.;H.C.Yang
- Nippon Suisan Gakkaishi v.53 no.11 Uptake of bacteria by rotifer Kiyokuni,M.;Y.Hideki
- JP09143009 Antibacterial agent comprising metal salt of amino acid derivative useful providing antibacterial property to water, cosmetic, resins, and paintsas well as to sands and ceramic powders Mioshi Yashi K. K(Miyo)