- Volume 9 Issue 2
Transport of Zinc Ion in a Contained Liquid Membrane Permeator with Two Micro-Porous Films
지지막을 이용하는 액막 추출기 내에서 아연 이온의 이동
- 주창식 (부경대학교 화학공학과) ;
- 이석희 (부경대학교 화학공학과) ;
- 이민규 (부경대학교 화학공학과) ;
- 홍성수 (부경대학교 화학공학과) ;
- 하홍두 (부경대학교 화학공학과) ;
- 정석기 (부경대학교 화학공학과)
- Published : 2000.04.01
For the purpose of development of a liquid membrane permeator which separates metal ions from aqueous solutions continuously and effectively, a continuous membrane permeator with the membrane solution trapped between extraction and stripping phases by two micro-porous hydrophilic films was manufactured. Experimental researches on the separation of zinc ion from aqueous solutions were performed in the liquid membrane permeator with 30 vol % D2EHPA solution in kerosine as liquid membrane. As results, the liquid membrane permeator separates zinc ion from aqueous solutions continuously and effectively in the wide range of operating conditions. A simple mass transfer rate model using equilibrium constant of the extraction reaction for the system used were proposed, and the model was compared with experimental results of separation of zinc ion in the permeator. And the effects of operating factors, such as space time, pH of extraction solution, extraction temperature, on the separation rate of zinc ion in the permeator were experimentally examined.
liquid membrane permeator;zinc transport;micro-porous film
- Multicomponent Diffusion Cussler, E. L.
- Hydrometallurgy v.20 Guerriero, R.;L. Meregalli
- AIChE J. v.40 no.7 Guha, A. K.;C. H. Yun.;R. Basu.;K. K. Sirkar
- Asia Pacific Biochem. Eng. Conf. Shi, Y. F.;X. Yu;Q Yuan
- J. Memb. Sci. v.37 Bryjak, M.;P. Wieczorek;P. Kafarski
- J. Membr. Sci. v.12 Gladek, L.;J. Stemazek;J. Szust
- HWAHAK GONGHAK Ju, C. S.;J. K. Cheon;H. D. Ha
- J. Membr. Sci. v.6 Volkel, W.;W. Halwachs
- Hydrometallurgy v.48 Cruz, L. H.;G. T. Lapidus;F. C. Romo
- Ind. Eng. Chem. Process v.10 Li, N. N.
- Hydrometallurgy v.2 Martin, T. P.;G. A. Davies