- Volume 9 Issue 2
The vertical environmental characteristics in the tidal flat sediments
갯벌의 수직적 환경 특성
- 김종구 (군산대학교 해양환경공학과) ;
- 유선재 (군산대학교 해양환경공학과)
- Published : 2000.04.01
As one of the fundamental survey to evaluate purification capacity of pollutants at the tidal flat sediments, we studied vertical environmental characteristics in three tidal flat sediments, Chunjangdae, Eueunri and Gyewhado. These are dissmilar to external feature in each other. The results of this study may be summarized as followed; As the results of particle analysis, Eueunri tidal flat fediment located in Keum river estuary consists of 98.98% as silt & clay, Chunjangdae tidal flat sediment located in SeocheonGun consists of 97.99% as sand. And Gyewhado tidal flat sediment located in Saemankeum in Saemankeum area consists area consists of 32.81% as silt & clay and 67.19% as sand. The concentration of organic pollutants(I.L., COD, POC, PON) in Eueunri tidal flat sediment which highly content of silt & clay were 3~4 times higher than others. The concentration of organic pollutants at each layer were slightly increase goes with deepen layer. The linear correlation between I.L. and COD, POC, PON were obtained. Correlation coefficients were in range of 0.821~0.940. Also the correlation between pH and COD, POC, PON were high(>r=0.9). Filteration rate in Chunjangdae tidal flat sediment was 0.01584cm/s as mean value, but the other were almost nothing filtered off.
vertical characteristic;particle analysis;organic pollutants;correlation coefficient;filteration rate
- J. of Japan Soc. on Water Environ. v.17 no.3 Evaluation of nutrient cycle in tidal flat Nakata, K.;K. Hata
- 水質汚濁調査指針 日本水産資源保護協會
- J. Aquaculture v.4 no.2 Environmental survey on the cultivation ground in the West coast of Korea Lee J. Y.;Y. G. Kim
- Ecological studies on the population of surf clam, Mactra veneriformis Reeve Ryou D. K.
- 海洋環境汚染公定試驗法 海洋水産部
- 土木施工 v.3 no.10 Mitigationを目的とした人工干潟造成事業 福田 和國;橫山 正樹;原 浩史
- Ecological Applications v.6 no.1 The role of reference wetlands in functional assessment and mitigation Brinson, M. M.;R. Rheinhardt
- 干潟の創出に關する基礎的 硏究 李正奎
- Wetland Ecology and Management v.2 no.48 Comparison of created and natural freshwater emergent wetlands in Connecticut(USA) Confer, S. R.;Niering, W. A.
- Self-organization of ecosystems in marine ponds receiving treated sewage Odum, H.
- Japan Sediment Management Association v.64 Creative technique for constructed tidal flat Ougra, O.;Imamura, H.
- A capacity of purification at constructed tidal flat Miyoshi, K.;T. Shimati;K. Kimura
- Geochemistry and Mineralogy of Surface Sediments from Coastal Area of the Keum River Sheo M. S.
- Freshwater Biology v.15 Cycling and retention of nitrogen and phosphorus in wetlands : a theoretical and applied perspective Williams, C. H.