- Volume 9 Issue 2
On the Impacts to the Loca l Climate Change of Urban Area due to the Vegetation Canopy
녹지대 분포가 도시 지역의 소기후에 미치는 영향
- 진병화 (부산광역시동래교육청) ;
- 변희룡 (부경대학교 대기과학과)
- Published : 2000.04.01
Through numerical experiment using simplified OSU-1D PBL(Oregon State University One-Dimensional Planetary Boundary Layer) model and field measurement, we studied the impacts of vegetation canopy on heat island that was one of the characteristics of local climaate in urban area. it was found that if the fraction of vegetation was extended by 10 percent, the maximum air temperature and the maximum ground temperature can come down about 0.9
local climate;oasis effect;shade effect;blanket effect;heat island
- 한국도시연감 제24호 내무부
- Ber. Deutsch, Wett. v.7 Untersuchungen relief bedingter kleinklimatischer Fragen in Gelandequerschnitten der hoohmontanen Stufe des Mittel-und Studwestharzes Hartmann F. K.;J. V. Eimern;G. Jahn
- The Project for Intercomparison of Land surface Parameterization Scheme, Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society Henderson-Sellers a.;Z. L. Yang;R. E. Dickinson
- Ass. Japanese Geographers v.2 Urban climatology in Japan "Japanese Geography 1966-its recent trends" Kawamura T.
- Das Klima der bodennahen Luftschicht Geiger R.
- Monthly Weather Review v.117 A Simple Parameterization of Land Surface Processes for Meteorological Models Noilhan J.;S. Planton
- 조경배식학 윤국병
- Geo. Rev. Japan v.32 Relation between the air temperature distribution and the density of houses in small cities of Japan Takahashi M.
- Climate in a small area Yohino M. M.
- Boundary Layer Climate Oke T. R.
- The Urban Climate Landsberg H. E.
- OSU1-D PBL Model User's Guide(version 1.0.4), Dept. of Atm. Sci. M. Ek;L. Mahrt
- Tenki v.7 no.9 Temperature increase due to the expansion of urban area in Tokyo Kyane I.
- Tokyo Geo. Papers v.4 The geographical distribution of spring-time city temperatures in and around Yonezawa, Yamagata, in Northern Japan Sekiguti T.