- Volume 14 Issue 2
An experimental study was performed to investigate the optimal ejector and operating condition of vessel incinerator. Exhaust gas temperature and secondary air which makes vacuum pressure at ejector throat regions were considered as an important factor. According to the measurement of pressure temperature and nitrogen oxides between non combustion and combustion we found the stream and exhaust gas characteristics of incinerator. This results can give us the exhaust gas temperature control system air pollutant reduction method and the optimum ejector design.
- 한국동력기계공학회 '99춘계학술대회논문집 소각로 이젝터의 배출온도 변동에 따른 유동특성 문중권;김태한;이도형
- 한국동력기계공학회 '99춘계학술대회논문집 소각로 이젝터의 배출온도 변동에 따른 배기특성 문중권;김태한;이도형
- 한국동력기계학회지 v.3 no.3 중앙분공형 보염기후류에 안정된 난류확산화염의 구조에 관한 연구(Ⅱ) 문중권(외 3명)
- Environ. Sci. Technol. v.25 no.12 Kinetics and Transport Parameters for the Fixed Bed Catalytic Incineration of Volatile Organic Compounds Albert C. Frost;John E. Sawyer;Jerry C. Summers
- Metallurgical Trans. B v.20B A Heat-Transfer Model for the Rotary Kiln : part Ⅰ. Pilot Kiln Trials Barr, P. V.;Brimacombe, J. K.;Watkinson, A. P.
- 유체역학(제3판) Frank M. White(저자);조강래(외 2인 공역)
- Journal of the Institute of Energy Three-dimensional modeling of a municipal solid waste incinerator Nasserzadeh, J. Swithenbank;Jones, B.
- Environ. Sci. Technol v.25 no.2 A study of Conditions at the Exit of a full Scale Industrial Incinerator Vic A. Cundy;Arthur M. Sterling;T. W. Lester
- 燃燒工學(第2版) 水谷幸夫(著);李度衡(外 1名 共譯)