- Volume 29 Issue 5
The single cell-gel electrophoresis assay (comet assay) was used to identify irradiated beans. Soy beans, kidney beans, and red beans were irradiated with
- In New Methods of Food Preservation Food irradiation : Current status and future prospects Loahararu, P.;Gouldm, G.W.(ed.)
- In Safety of Irradiated Foods(2nd ed.) Potential and current applications of food irradiation Diehl, J.F.
- In Detection Methods for Irradiated Foods Current Status Introduction to DNA methods for identification of irradiated foods Delincee, H.;McMurray, C.H.;Stewart, E.W.;Gray, R.;pearce, J.(eds.)
- Final Report, EUR-15261 Concerted action of the Community Bureau of Reference on methods of identification of irradiated food Raffi, J.;Delincee, H.;Marchioni, E.;Hasselmann, C.;Sjoberg, A.M.;Leonardi, M.;Kent, M.;Bogl, K.W.;Schreiber, G.;Stevenson, H.;Meier, W.
- Radiation Disinfection of Food and Agricultural Products Detection methods for irradiated foods current status McMurray, C.H.;Stewart, E.M.;Gray, R.;Pearce, J.;Moy, J.H.(ed.)
- Int. J. Radiat. Biol. v.63 Detection of irradiated food method of routine applications Schreiber, G.A.;Helle, N.;Bogl, K.W.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.39 Synthesis, characterization, and potential use of 2 2-dodecylcyclo-butanone as a marker for irradiated chicken Boyd, D.R.;Crone, A.V.J.;Hamilton, J.T.G.;Hand, M.V.;Stevenson, M.H.;Stevenson, P.J.
- J. Sci. Food Agric. v.58 Effect of storage and cooking on the dose response of 2-dodecylclobutanone, a potential marker for irradiated chicken Crone, A.V.J.;Hamilton, J.T.G.;Stevenson, M.H.
- Food Structure v.12 Luminescence techniques to identify the treatment of foods by ionizing radiation Schreiber, G.A.;Ziegelmann, B.;Quitzsch, G.;Helle, N.;Bogl, K.W.
- J. AOAC Int. v.78 An interlaboratory trial on the identificaiton of irradiated spices, herbs and spice-herb mixtures by thermoluminescence analysis Schreiber, G.A.;Helle, N.;Bogl, K.W.
- Radiat. Phys. Chem. v.49 Half-embryo test for identification of irradiated citrus fruit : Collaborative study Kawamura, Y.;Sugita, T.;Yamada, T.;Saito, Y.
- EUR-15012 Changes in DNA for the detection of irradiated food Delicee, H.;Marchioni, E.;hasselmann, C.
- Mutation Res. v.288 The single cell gel electrophoresis assay (comet assay) : A European review McKelvey-Martin, V.J.;Green, M.H.L.;Schmezer, P.;Pool-Zobel, B.L.;De Meo, M.P.;Collinns, A.
- Mutation Res. v.375 The DNA comet assay as a rapid screening technique to contol irradiated food Cerda, H.;Delincee, H.;Haine, H.;Rupp, H.
- Mutationn Res. v.339 The comet assay : A comprehensive review Fairbairn, D.W.;Olive, P.L.;ONeill, K.L.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.31 Detection of irradiated grains using the DNA comet assay Kim, C.K.;Yang, J.S.;Lee, H.J.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.32 Detection of irradiated fruits using the DNA comet assay Oh, K.N.;Park, J.Y.;Kim, K.E.;Yang, J.S.
- 국민영양 v.3 방사선 조사 식품 변명우
- Food Sci. Technol. v.30 Identification of low-dose irradiated seeds using the neutral comet assay Koppen, G.;Cerda, H.
- Radiat. Phys. Chem. v.52 Detection of irradiated food : DNA fragmentation in grapefruits Delincee, H.
- Radiat. Phys. Chem. v.52 Detection of irradiated frozen food with the DNA comet assay Cerda, H.
- In Plant molecular biology - A practical approach Analysis of plant gene expression Cox, K.H.;Goldberg, R.B.;Show, D.(ed.)