- Volume 16 Issue 2
In this study we investigated on the possibility of platinum and silver catalysts as de-NOx catalyst for activity test of supported metal oxide catalysts. the study was performed with the change of amount of metal and support types. The catalyst was prepared the activity of alumina supported silver catalyst produced by dry and wet impregnation method respectively and the resistance of sulfur for optimum supported silver catalyst,. As a result the activity of alumina supported platinum catalyst was showed at low temperature region but the case of silver catalyst activated at high temperature region. So we finally chose alumina supported silver catalyst as de-NOx target catalyst because alumina supported catalyst showed higher activity than alumina supported platinum catalyst.
- Catalysis Letters v.51 Effect of SO₂ on Nox reduction by ethanol over Ag/Al₂O₃catalyst Akira, A.
- Heavy-Duty-Diesel Truck and Bus Engines Heavy-Duty-Diesel Truck and Bus Engines Emission standard
- Catalysis Today v.42 Study of nitric oxide reduction over silver/alumina catalysts under lean conditions: Effects of reaction conditions and support Hung, W. J.
- Catalysis Letters v.51 no.1-4 Effect of Pt dispersion on the reduction of NO by propene over alumina supported Pt catalysts under lean-burn conditions Lee, J. H.;H. H. Kung
Journal of Catalysis
Supported Ag catalysts for the Lean Reduction of NO with
$C_3H_6$Bethke, K. A.;H. H. Kung
- Global Trends in Disel Emissions Control Global Trends in Disel Emissions Control Michael, P. W.
- Applied Catalysis B; Environmental v.8 Solid-state thermal behavior of coppermodified alumina toward lean-burn exhaust No removal caralyst Maskuni, O.
- Catalysis Today v.42 Mechanistic considerations for the reduction of NOx over Pt./Al₂O₃ and Al₂O₃ catalysis under lean-burn condition Burch,R.
- Catalysis Letters v.50 Reduction of lean NOx by ethanol over Ag/Al₂O₃ catalysts in the presence of H₂O and SO₂ Satoshi, S.
- Environmetal v.17 Catalytic reductio system of NOx in exhaust gases from diesel engines with secondary fuel injection Applied Catalysis B Nakatsuji, T.
- SAE Development of oxidaton catalyst for diesel Engine Yoshitsugu, O.