- Volume 9 Issue 1
In this study the classified researches the artificial and natural flaws in welding parts are performed using the pattern recognition technology. For this purpose the signal pattern recognition package including the user defined function was developed and the total procedure including the digital signal processing feature extraction feature selection and classifi-er selection is teated by bulk,. Specially it is composed with and discussed using the statistical classifier such as the linear discriminant function the empirical Bayesian classifier. Also the pattern recognition technology is applied to classifica-tion problem of natural flaw(i.e multiple classification problem-crack lack of penetration lack of fusion porosity and slag inclusion the planar and volumetric flaw classification problem), According to this result it is possible to acquire the recognition rate of 83% above even through it is different a little according to domain extracting the feature and the classifier.
- Elementary Engineering Fracture Mechanics David. Broek
- The Practical Use of Facture Mechanics David. Broek.
- The Fast Fourier Transform and Its Applications E. Oran Brigham.
- Acoustic Waves Gordon S. Kinond.
- Frequency Analysis R. B. Randall;B. Tech;B. A.
- Ultrasonic Spectroscopy O. R. Gericke.
- IEEE v.66 no.1 On the Use of Windows for Harmonic Analysis with the Discrete Fourier Transform Fredric J. Harris.
- The Journal of Acoustical Socity of America v.35 no.3 Determination of the Geometry of Hidden Defects by Ultrasonic Pulse Analysis Testing O. R. Gericke.
- Ultrasonics v.26 Utility of Feature Mapping in Ultrasonics Non-Destructive Evaluation J.L.Rose;J. B. Nestleoroth;K. Banlasubra manian
- Materials Evaluation v.42 no.1 A Methodlogy for Reflector Classification Analysis in Complex Geometric Welded Structures Rose;J.L.;Jeong;T.H.;Alloway;E.;Cooper;C.T.
- Materials Evaluation v.42 no.2 Element of a Feature-Based Ultrasonic Inspection System Rose;J. L.
- British J. of NDT v.23 no.9 Ultrasonic Size Determin actions of Inclined Flaw-Use of Response Envelope Width Serabian;S.
- Materials Evaluation v.29 no.8 Flaw Characterization by Ultrasonic Frequency Analysis Whaley;H.L.
- ⅡW Collection Reference Radiographys for Weld in Steel
- Proc. Nat. Inst. Sci. Calculate. v.12 On the Generalized Distance in Statics Mahalanobis;P. C.
- Pattern Recognition and Principles Tou;J.T.
- 대한기계학회논문집(A) v.22 no.3 퍼지추론을 이용한 품질평가 알고리듬 김주석;이재익;이상룡