- Volume 33 Issue 1
The goal of this study is to assess the spatial distribution of natural slopes and cutting slopes under would-be development. For this goal, a quantitative slope stability analysis method using GIS integrated with a computer program was developed. Through field investigations, the discontinuity parameters were collected such as orientation of discontinuity, persistence, spacing, JRC, JCS, and water depth. The distributions were interpolated from the ordinary kriging method in ARC/INFO GIS after variogram analysis. The layers showing all parameters needed for limit equilibrium analysis were constructed. The final layer using GIS works composed of 162,352 polygons, that is, unit slopes. The rock slope stability analysis program was coded by C++ language. This program can calculate geometrical vectors related to rock block failures using input orientation data and direction and dimension of strength to occur failure. Also, this can calculate shear strength of joints through empirical equations and quantitative factors of safety. This methodology was applied to the study area which is located in Jaecheon city and Danyang-gun of the northeastern Keumsu is about 135
- 방재종합대책 중장기계획 보고서 건설교통부
- 한국지질도 (충주, 황강리, 단양)
- ARC/INFO manual
- Rock Mech. & Rock Eng. v.10 The shear strength of rock joints in theory and practice Barton, N.;Choubey, V.
- Statistics and data analysis in geology second edition Davis, J.C.
- Rock slope Engineering Hoek, E.;Bray, W.J.
- Physical properties of rocks and minerals Toloukian, Y.S.(et al.)
- Numerical Recipes in C Press, W.H.(et al.)