- Volume 33 Issue 1
As a part of natural hazard assessment, regional slope stability analysis was conducted using Geoscientific Information System (GIS) in the northern area of Chungju Lake. Selected factors which affect the slope stability in the study area were lithology, soil, density of lineament, groundwater level, dip of slope, aspect of slope, and geological engineering properties. Geological structural domains were determined by collected data of joint orientation from about 200 sites in order to produce a slope instability map. Potential type of failure and its direction could be expected through the domains. And a slope instability map was produced, comparing the representative orientations of the domains with the orientations of the slopes which were made through TIN module in ARC/INFO. Under the consideration of environmental geological characteristics of the study area, rating and weighting of each factor of slope stability analysis were decided and spatial analysis of regional slope stability was couducted through overlaying technique of GIS. The result of areal distribution of slope stability showed that the most unstable area was the area between Mt. Pudae and Mt. Jubong, and the northern area of the railway station, Samtan.
- 영산강수계 종합정비계획 건설부
- 한국지형도 (덕산, 엄정, 제천, 도폭) 국립지리원
- 대한원격탐사학회 v.7 no.2 GIS를 이용한 광역지질재해 (산사태) 분석연구 김윤종;김원영;유일현;박수홍;백종학;이현우
- 대한원격탐사학회 v.6 no.2 쓰레기 매립장 부지설정을 위한 GIS 활용연구 김윤종;김원영;유일현;백종학;이현우;류중희
- 다변량해석-질적 데이터의 수량화- 노형진
- 수맥도 조사보고서 (충청북도) 농어촌진흥공사
- 한국개략토양도 1-1 농업진흥청
- 자원환경지질 v.29 no.5 원격탐사와 지구정보시스템을 이용한 충주지역의 사면안정 분석 신현준;이영훈;민경덕;원중선;김윤종
- 서울 성동지역 응용지질도 유일현;한대석;김원영;김윤종;이수곤
- 지리정보시스템(GIS)을 이용한 청주지역의 광역적 산사태 분석 연구 이사로
- 한국 GIS 학회 v.4 no.1 DRASTIC SYSTEM을 이용한 지하수 오염 가능성 및 위헌 분석 연구 이사로;김윤종
- 절리암반에서 조도와 전단강도와의 관계 장천중
- 한국의 산사태 발생 용인과 예지에 관한 연구 최경
- 한국지질도 (목계, 제천, 황강리 도폭) 한국동력자원연구소
- Proc. of the 6th Inter. Symp. on Landslides v.2 Terrain evaluation and landslide hazard zonation for environment regeneration and landuse planning in mountain terrain Anbalagan, R.
- Geografiska Annaler, 58A (3) Landslide in the Razorback area, New South Wales, Australia Blong, R.J.;Dunkerley, D.L.
- Proc. of the 6th Inter. Symp. on Landslides v.2 The simprecise mapping and evaluation system for engineering geological landslide hazard zonation Chang, S.C.
- Proc. of the 6th Inter. Symp. on Landslides v.2 Terrain hazard mapping at ok Tedi mine, Papua New Guinea Hearn, G.J.
- Rock Slope Engineering Study on landslide prediction model using satellite remote sensing data and geographical information Hoek, E.;Bray, W.J.
- Proc. of the 6th Inter. Symp. on Landslides v.2 Study on landslides prediction model using satellite remote sensing data and geographical information Kasa, H.(et al.)
- Eng. Geol. v.32 Landslide hazard mapping based on geological attributes Pachauri, A.K.(et al.)