- Volume 33 Issue 1
Geo-radar survey which has the advantage of high-resolution and relatively fast survey has been widely used for engineering and environmental problems. Three-dimensional effects have to be considered in the interpretation of geo-radar for high-resolution. However, there exists a trouble on the analysis of the three dimensional effects. To solve this problem an efficient three dimension numerical modeling algorithm is needed. Numerical radar modeling in three dimensional case requires large memory and long calculating time. In this paper, a finite difference method time domain solution to Maxwell's equations for simulating electromagnetic wave propagation in three dimensional media was developed to make economic algorithm which requires smaller memory and shorter calculating time. And in using boundary condition Liao absorption boundary. The numerical result of cross-hole radar survey for tunnel is compared with real data. The two results are well matched. To prove application to three dimensional analysis, the results with variation of tunnel's incident angle to survey cross-section and the result when the tunnel is parallel to the cross-section were examined. This algorithm is useful in various geo-radar survey and can give basic data to develop dat processing and inversion program.
- 지표투과 레이다의 송신파형 및 모형반응 계산에 관한 연구 설순지
- 지반환경물리탐사 손호웅;김지수;송영수;윤왕중;김인수;서만철;김기영;조인기
- 주파수 의존성을 고려한 지표투과 레이다 모형반응 이영균
- Radar 단층촬영법에 의한 석재재질 평가연구 김정호;정승환;조인기;전정수
- Jour. Comp. Phys. v.114 A perfectly matched layer for the adsorption of electromagnetic waves Berenger, J.P.
- Mathematical Methods in the Physical Science (2nd Ed.) Boas, M.L.
- Geophysics v.61 Ground-penetrating radar-wave theory and numerical simulation in lossy anisotropic media Carcione, J.M.
- IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Letters v.5 Generalized perfectly matched layer-an extension of Berenger's perfectly matched layer boundary condition Fang, J.
- Geophysics v.57 Acquisition and processing of wide aperture ground penetrating radar data Fisher, E.;McMechan, G.A.;Annan, A.P.
- Classical Electrodynamics Jackson, J.D.
- Int'l conf. Ground Penetrating Radar '96 Modeling GPR response to 2.5D dispersive media on your PC Powers, M.H.
- LEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing Analysis of a borehole radar in cross-hole mode Sato, M.
- Econ. Environ. Geol. v.29 Application of Ground Penetrating Radar for Archaeological Monuments Shon, H.
- Geophysics v.57 Simple data processing procedures for seismic section noise reduction Shon, H.;Yamamoto, T.
- Radar Handbook Skolnik, M.I.
- Computational electrodynamics-The finite difference time-domain method Taflove, A.
- Jour. Comp. Phys. v.107 Dispersion-relation-preserving finite difference schemes for computational acoustics Tam, C.K.W.;Webb, J.C.
- Application of impulse radar to civil engineering Ulriksen, C.P.F.
- Geophysics v.61 FDTD simulation of EM wave propagation in 3-D media Wang, T.;Tripp, A.C.
- IEEE Oceans High resolution subbottom imaging using a reflection system : Part Ⅰ-seismic/radar section interpretation by data transformation Yamamoto, T.;Shon, H.;Goodman, D.
- IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagation, A.P. v.14 no.4 Numerical solution of initial boundary problems involving Maxwell's equations isotropic media Yee, K.S.