- Volume 33 Issue 1
The Sannae-Eonyang granitic rocks are a large fossil hydrothermal system containing the Sannae Mo-W fissure-vein type and the Eonyang amethyst deposits in the southeastern Kyongsang Basin. They evolved through similar stages showing the similarities in chemical and mineralogical compositions, fractionation trends and early magmatic fluids. Major, trace and rare earth element(REE) variations can be accounted for fractional crystallization combined with variable degrees of metasomatism. Based on the aqueous fluids exsolved directly from the crystallizing melt, the Sannae-Eonyang granitic rocks were emplaced at similar depth or pressure conditions. High temperature fluid interaction with the granitic rocks affects the elements such as K, Na, Rb, Ba, Sr, Eu, and heavy REE (HREE) mostly through feldspar re-equilibration. Although hydrothermal fluids produced partly positive Eu anomalies and HREE depletion in the granitic rocks at the Sannae Mo-W mine, the chemical concentrations defining fractionnation trends have survived the effects of alteration. Aqueous fluids exsolved from the crystallizing melt appears to be widespread, whereas fluids of moderate to low salinity and low-density with relatively high homogenization temperatures and
- Econo. Geol. v.90 The Renison granite, Northwestern Tasmania: A petrological, geochemical and fluid inclusion study of hydrothermal alteration Bajwah, Z.U.;White, A.J.R.;Kwak, T.A.P.;Price, R.C.
- Fluid Inclusions in Minerals, Methods and Applications Interpretation of microthermometric data for H₂O-NaCl fluid inclusions Bodnar, R.J.;Vityk, M.O.;Vivo, B. De(ed.);Frezzotti, M.L.(ed.)
- Jour. Geophy. Research v.96 Can economic porphyry copper mineralization be generated by a typical calcalkaline melt? Cline, J.S.;Bodnar, R.J.
- Economic Geology v.89 Direct evolution of brine from a crystallizing silicic melt at the Questa, New Mexico, Molybdenum deposit Cline, J.S.;Bodnar, R.J.
- Mineral Magazine v.52 A new interpretation of round embayments in quartz crystals Donaldson, C.H.;Henderson, C.M.B.
- Rare earth element geochemistry Henderson, P.
- Lithos. v.18 The genesis of the Blue Tier Batholith, Northeastern Tasmania, Australia Higgins, N.C.;Solomon, M.;Varne, R.
- On the geology and fluid inclusion study in Sannae tungsten deposit and its vicinity Hwang, S.G.
- Volcanology and petrology of the Cretaceous volcanic rocks in the Central Yuncheon subbasin Hwang, S.K.
- A Petrological study on the Eonyang granite in Eonyang, Gyeongsang-Namdo Kim, J.Y.
- Geoscience Journal v.1 Petrogenesis of the early Tertiary A-type Namsan alkali granite in the Kyongsang Basin, Korea Kim, C.;Kim, G.
- Jour. Petro. Soc. Korea, abstracts v.6 Rb-Sr age-dating on the granitic rocks in the Kyongsang basin Kim, G.;Kim, J.;Park, M.
- Petrology, mineralogy and isotopic study of the shallow-depth emplaced granitic rocks, Southern part of the Gyeongsang Basin, Korea., -Origin of micrographic granite-. Lee, J.I.
- Geoscience Journal v.1 Trace and rare earth element geochemistry of granitic rocks, southern part of the Kyongsang basin, Korea Lee, J.I.
- Geochim. et Cosmo. Acta v.53 Rare earth element systematics in hydrothermal fluids Michard, A.
- Jour. Geol. Soc. Korea. v.34 Petrography and stable isotopes of granites around the Eonyang rock crystal deposits Moon, S.H.;Park, H.;Ripley, E.M.;Hur, S.D.
- Ameri. Mineral. v.64 Trace element partitioning between garnet peridotite minerals and water-rich vapor Mysen, B.O.
- Using geochemical data: evaluation, presentation, interpretation Rollinson, H.
- Econo. Geol. v.81 Geologic, sulfur isotope, and fluid inclusion studies of the Sannae W-Mo mine, Republic of Korea: Comparision of sulfur isotope systematics in Korean W deposits Shelton, K.L.;So, C.S.;Rye, D.M.;Park, M.E.
- Geochim. et Cosmo. Acta. v.53 Partition of chlorine compounds between silicate melt and hydrothermal solutions: Ⅰ. Partition of NaCl-KCI Shinohara, H.;Iiyama, J.T.;Matsuo, S.
- Jour. Petro. Soc. Korea v.5 The use of fluid inclusions to constrain P-T-X conditions of formation of Eonyang amethyst Yang, K.
- Geoscience Journal v.2 Fluid inclusion of the Ilkwang Cu-W-bearing breccia-pipe deposit, Kyongsang Basin Yang, K.;Lee, J.Y.
- Jour. Petro. Soc. Korea v.8 A fluid Inclusion of the Sannae granite and the Sannae W-Mo deposit, Southeastern Kyongsang Basin Yang, K.;Lee, J.D.