- Volume 12 Issue 2 Serial No. 45
In this paper, stability analysis is carried out for the out of plane behaviors under compressive loads to the direction of the generator in anisotropic cylindrical shells. It is not easy to obtain the analytic solutions about the stability analysis of anisotropic cylindrical shells consisted of composite materials. For solving this problems, this paper used the finite difference method which is one of the numerical methods. Geometrical property of cylindrical shells transforms the compressive loads into the inplane behaviors. This paper studied the change of stiffness in the direction of the circumferential and stability of shells according to change of fiber angle, curvature, subtended angle and aspect ratio. From result of this study, anisotropic cylindrical shells under compressive loads to the direction of the generator vary greatly with respect to the change of the circumferential stiffness. Therefore, it will be more safe to strengthen the circumferential stiffness of anisotropic cylindrical shells under compressive loads.
- 한국강구조학회지 v.9 no.1 고차전단변형을 고려한 복합 적층판 및 쉘 구조의 좌굴해석 이원흥;윤석호;한성천
- 한국강구조학회지 v.10 no.3 비등방성 복합 적층판의 임계좌굴하중 및 모드의 수치해석 이상열;임성순;장석윤
- 한국강구조학회지 v.11 no.4 전단변형을 고려한 비등방성 원통형 쉘의 해석 장석윤
- Principles of Structural Stability Theory Chajes, Alexander
- Stress in Shells Fltigge, Wilhelm
- Theory of Elastic Stability Timoshenko, S.P.;Gere, J.M.
- Composite Materials and Their Use in Structures Vinson, J.R.;Chou, Tsu-Wei
- Computers & Structures v.6 Buckling of Cylindrical Panels under Axial Compression Sobel, L.H.;Weller, T.;Agarwal, B.L.
- Vibraion and Buckling of Cross-Ply Laminated Circular Cylindrical Shells Sinha, P.K.;Rath, A.K.
- Buckling of Shells Ramm, E.