- Volume 10 Issue 1
Photochemistry of o-Nitrobenzyl System Coupled with a Benzylsulfonyl Chromophore
벤질술포닐 흡광단에 결합된 2-니트로벤질계의 광화학에 관한 연구
- Kim, Hee Jong (Department of Chemistry, Kyung Hee University) ;
- Chang, Sun Ki (Department of Chemistry, Kyung Hee University) ;
- Choo, Dong Joon (Department of Chemistry, Kyung Hee University)
- Received : 1998.08.14
- Accepted : 1998.11.02
- Published : 1999.02.10
The photochemistry of the derivatives of o-nitrobenzylcarboxyl esters or benzylsulfonyl derivatives has been well studied separately. But little attempt has been made to combine the fruits these two studies. Being photochemically active, benzylsulphonyl and intro groups should influence the reactivity of each other's, especially when the excited states are fully mixed due to the proximity of their location. The questions which should be clearly answered are; what kind of effect will be excerted to the other group, and whether these two functional groups are coupled in the course of the reaction. To answer the questions raised above, wer have synthesized two sulfonyl esters and four amides from the newly available starting material, 2-nitro-
Supported by : 한국과학재단
- Photochem. v.9 Pillai, V. N.
- Polym. Mat. Sci. Eng. v.66 Volksen, W.;Pascal, T.;Labadie, J. W.;Sanchez, M. I.
- Polym. Mat. Sci. Eng. v.66 McKean, D. R.;Wallraff, G. M.;Volksen, W.;Hacker, N. P.;Sanchez, M. I.;Labadie, J. W.
- J. Photochem. v.36 Schupp, H.;Wong, W. K.;Schnabel, W.
- J. Org. Chem. v.58 Carpenter, B. K.;Hess, G. P.
- J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans. v.2 Yamaoka, T.;Adachi, H.;Matsumoto, K.;Watanabe, H.;Shirosaki, T.
- Tetrahedron Lett. v.30 Hamada, T.;Nishida, A.;Yonemitsu, O.
- Tetrahedron Lett. Pincock, J. A.;Jurgens, A.
- Aldrichimica Acta v.24
- Tetrahedron Lett. Epling, G. A.;Walker, M. E.