- Volume 10 Issue 1
Removal and Decomposition of Organochlorine Compounds in Water Using UV Irradiation
자외선에너지를 이용하여 물속에 함유된 유기염소계 화합물의 분해 및 제거
- Kim, Jong Hyang (Gyeongsangnam-do Provincial Government, Institute of Health & Environment)
- 김종향 (경남보건환경연구원)
- Received : 1998.05.26
- Accepted : 1998.09.25
- Published : 1999.02.10
Photolysis behavoirs of pesticides(Chlorothalonil and Endosulfan) over UV irradiation UV irradiation with pH 3.0 and irradiation with 3.5% salt were studied. The analyses of pesticides were carried out using gas chromatograph with an electron-capture detector, total organic carbon, and Ion chromatograph, respectively. The reactions were conducted in a alumium annular reactor equipped with a low pressure mercury multilamp (
- Korean J. Environ. Agric. v.14 Lee, S-R.;Kim, Y-H.;Lee, M-G.
- 일본환경과학회 Fukuhara, T.;Nakano, S.
- Chem. Rev. v.93 Legrini, O.;Oliveros, E.;Braun, A. M.
- Wat. Environ. Res. v.65 Darby, J. L.;Snider, K. E.
- J. of KSSE v.19 Kang, J-W.;Lee, K-H;Lee, M-J.
- J. of Korean Ind & Eng. Chemistry v.8 Min, B-C;Kim, J-H;Kim, B-K.
- J. of Korean Ind & Eng. Chemistry v.9 Kim, J-H.;Min, B-C.
- Photocatalytic Purification and Treatment of Water and Air Al-Ekabi, H.;Butters, B.;Delany, D.(et al.);D. F. Ollis(ed.);H.Al-Ekabi(ed.)