- Volume 10 Issue 5
Tribological Properties of Laminated Fiber Orientation in Carbon Fiber/Epoxy Composites for Reflecting Material of the Electromagnetic Wave
전자파 반사재료로 사용되는 탄소섬유/에폭시 복합재료의 적층 탄소섬유 방향성이 마찰특성에 미치는 영향
- Chun, Sang-Wook (Department of Chemical Engineering, Dankook University) ;
- Gimm, Youn-Myoung (Department of Electronic Engineering, Dankook University) ;
- Kang, Ho-Jong (Department of Polymer Science & Engineering, Dankook University)
- Received : 1999.06.01
- Accepted : 1999.07.07
- Published : 1999.08.10
The effect of carbon fiber orientation on the tribological properties of carbon fiber/epoxy composites used as a reflecting material for the electromagnetic wave has been investigated. It was found that the carbon fiber/epoxy composite which slides normal to prepreg lay-up direction had less friction and wear that those slides parallel to prepreg fiber lay-up direction due to the increase of delamination between carbon fiber and epoxy. Composite with unidirectional orientation(
Supported by : 한국과학재단
- Interference Control Technologies Ind. M. Mardiguian
- J. SAMPE v.27 R. A. Stonier
- Polymer(Korea) D. Ra;B. Yoon;H.J. Kang
- Fibre Sc. Tech. v.18 Friction and wear of advanced composite materials Tsukizoe, T.;Ohmae, N.
- Tribology v.5 Polymer based bearing materials, the role of fillers and reinforcement J. K. Lancaster
- Tribology v.6 Plain and filled plastics materials in bearings: a review M. W. Pascoe
- Met. Eng. Q. v.7 Friction and wear plastics R. P. Steijn
- Wear v.53 Effect of fiber orientation on friction and wear of fiber reinforced polymeric composites Sung, N.;Suh, N. P.
- Wear v.16 The role of the counterface in the friction and wear of carbon fiber reinforced thermosetting resins Giltraw J. P.;Lancaster J. K.
- Friction and wear of materials E. Rabinowicz
- Wear v.44 An overview of the delamination theory of wear Sung, N.;Suh, N. P.
- J. Society of Lubrication Engineers v.5 탄소섬유 복합재료의 마찰 및 마모특성 H. H. Shim;O. K. Kwon