- Volume 8 Issue 1
A Study on the Optimal Design in the Indirect Aerated Fluidized Bed
간접 포기식 유동상의 이상적 설계에 관한 연구
- 안송엽 (원광대학교 토목환경공학과) ;
- 김환홍 (원광대학교 토목환경공학과) ;
- 권희태 (원광대학교 토목환경공학과)
- Published : 1999.02.01
Process intensification without any increase in bed requires the exploitation of fluid mechanical phenomena as the basis for elegant solutions to the process engineering problems which result from the need to retain and control the immobilized biomass, and for biomass recovery. The fluidized bed biological reactor provides a solution to these needs. The wastewater treatment characteristics of the fluidized bed was filled with sand media. Indirect aeration were studied experimentally. The researcher was filled with sand particle size(0.60~0.42mm) in three reactors with different section area(A)/height(H), in the state BOD loading 4.5kg-
hydraulic retention time;fluidized bed;area/height(A/H)
- Journal of the Water Pollution Control Federation v.46 High Rate Biological Denitrification Using a Granular Fluied Bed Jeris, J.S.;Beer, C.;Muller, J.A.
- Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater(18th. Ed.) APHA;AWWA;WEF
- J. WPCF v.53 no.11 Predicting reactor Biomass concentration In a fluidized Bed System Shieh, W.K.;Sutton, P.M.
- Journal of the Environment Engineering Division Fluied Bed For Biological Wastewater Treatment Theodore, C. Stathis
- 대한토목공학회지 v.17 no.II-3호 간접 포기식 유동상이 처리 특성에 관한 연구-pH와 온도 영향을 중심으로 安松燁;李釘守
- J. WPCE v.57 no.2 The Optimal design of fluidized bed bioreactor Andrews, G.;Trapasso, R.