- Volume 8 Issue 1
Characterization of Emulsion Properties for Modified Amino Polysiloxanes
아미노 변성 폴리실록산의 유화 특성
- 하윤식 (인하대학교 화학공학과) ;
- 서무룡 (경상대학교 화학과) ;
- 이정경 (진주보건대학교 보건행정학과) ;
- 박경일 (경상대학교 화학과) ;
- 장윤호 (인하대학교 화학공학과)
- Published : 1999.02.01
Silicone oil has organic and inorganic properties, and its skeleton is polysiloxane bonding that silicon is bonded hydrogen or organic group. Silicone compounds are very smooth and lubricant properties by low surface tension, low temperature dependence, and nonadhesive properties. Because of these properties, silicone compounds are used as many parts of chemicals, softener, smooth and libricant agents, water-repellent agent, and defoaming agent, etc. Emulsion was prepared with the inversion emulsification method which adopted the agent-in-oil method dissolving the polyoxyethylene(7) tridecyl ether(HLB 12.2) into methoxy terminated poly(dimethyl-co-methyl amino) siloxane and hydroxy terminated poly(dimethyl-co-methyl amino) siloxane in water. At this time, processed emulsion was almost microemulsion. When ratio of emulsifier increases, emulsion is stable bacuause microemulsion is solubilized by emulsion drop size and zeta-potential are decreased. But, when amount of electrolyte is increase, emulsion became unstable because emulsion drop size is increased.
emulsion properties;modified amino polysiloxanes
- J. Soc. Cosmet. Chem. v.24 Lin, T.J.;H. Kuithara;H. Ohta
- 실리콘과 그 응용 동양실리콘(주)
- 食品用乳化劑 v.2 日高 徹
- Dynamic Light Scattering Berne, B.J.;Percora, R.
- Emulsion: Theory and Practice Becher, P.
- J. Am Oil Soc. v.58 Sagitani, H.
- Colloidal Phenomena Hirtzel, C.S.;R. Rajagopalan
- Principles of Colloid and Surface Chemistry Hiemenaz, P.C.
- 입자의 안정화 콜로이드 분산기술과 계면활성제 양승만
- 규소수지 김홍재
- J. Soc. Cosmet. Chem. v.26 Lin, T.J.;H. Kurihara;H. Ohta