- Volume 12 Issue 3
The isoenzyme patterns and activities of superoxide dismutase(SOD) were investigated from leaves of Araliaceae plants. Of the eight isoenzymes, two isoenzymes(SOD 4 and SOD 6) were prevalent to leaves of Araliaceae plants. The patterns of these two isoenzymes were most various in the leaves of Acanthopanax senticosus for. inermis, while their activity was highest in the leaves of A. koreanum. These two isoenzymes were respectively identified as Fe-SOD and CuZn-SOD, based on selective inhibition with KCN or
- Plant Physiol v.107 Dissection of oxidative stress tolerance using transgenic plants Allen, R. D.
- Antioxidants in higher plants Alscher, R. G.;Hess, J. L.
- 고려인삼학회지 v.16 no.2 오갈피나무속 식물의 번식에 관한연구-제1보 삽목시 생장조절물질이 발근에 미치는 영향 안상득;최은옥
- Plectonema boryanum. J. Biol. Chem. v.250 Superoxide dismutase from a blue-green alga Asada, K.;Yoshikawa, K.;Takahashi, M.;Maeda, Y.;Enmanji, K.
- CRC Crit. Rev. Biochem v.22 Aspects of the structure, function, and applications of superoxide dismutase Bannister, J. V.;Bannister, W. H.;Rotillio, G.
- Anal. Biochem v.44 Superoxide dismutase;Improved assays and an assay applicable to acrylamide gels Beauchamp, C.;Fridovich, I.
- Ann. Rev. Plant Physiol. Plant Mol. Biol. v.43 Superoxide dismutase and stress tolerance Bowler, C.;Van Montagu, M.;Inz'e, D.
- J. Biochem. Mol. Biol. v.31 no.5 Hydroxyl radical-generating function of horseradish CuZn-Superoxide dismutase Eum, W. S.;Kwon, O. B.;Kang, J. H.
- Adv. Enzymol v.41 Superoxide dismutase Fridovich, I.
- Plant Cell Physiol v.25 Paraquat resistant tobacco calluses with enhanced superoxide dismutase activity Furusawa, I.;Tanaka, K.;Thanutong, P.;Mizuguchi, A.;Yazaki, M.;Asada, K.
- Plant Cell Physiol v.30 no.3 CuZn-Suproxide dismutases in rice;Occurence of an active, monomeric enzyme and two types of isozyme in leaf and non-photosynthetic tissues Kanematsu, S.;K. Asada
- Mol. Cells v.7 no.1 Peroxidative activity of human CuZn-Superoxide dismutase Kim, S. M.;Kang, J. H.
Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembley of the head of bacteriophage
$T_4$Laemmli, U. K.
- 동양자원식물학회지 v.2 no.1 한국에 자생하는 항암식물 개발에 관한 기초학적 연구 이상래;윤의수;이홍재;이양수;이종일
- 한라산천연보호구역 학술조사보고서 한라산의 특산 및 희귀식물 이창복
- J. Biol. Chem. v.244 Superoxide dismutase.An enzymic function for erythrocuprein (Hemocuprein) McCord, J. M.;Fridovich, I.
- 한국환경생물학회지 v.17 no.2 두릅나무과 식물의 SOD활성과 광계II의 광화학적 효율에 미치는 온도 스트레스와 Paraquat의 영향 오순자;고정군;김응식;오문유;고석찬
- Plant Physiol v.101 Oxygen stress and superoxide dismutase Scandalios, J. G.
- Plant Science v.142 no.1 Drought and salinity diffrentally influence activities of superoxide dismutases in narrow-leafed lupins Yu, Q.;Rengel, Z.