- Volume 15 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Automatic wear Debris Recognition by using Particle Feature Extraction
입자 유형별 형상추출에 의한 마모입자 자동인식에 관한 연구
- A. Y. Grigoriev (Metal-Polymer Research Institute, Belarus)
- Published : 1999.06.01
Wear debris morphology is closely related to the wear mode and mechanism occured. Image recognition of wear debris is, therefore, a powerful tool in wear monitoring. But it has usually required expert's experience and the results could be too subjective. Development of automatic tools for wear debris recognition is needed to solve this problem. In this work, an algorithm for automatic wear debris recognition was suggested and implemented by PC base software. The presented method defined a characteristic 3-dimensional feature space where typical types of wear debris were separately located by the knowledge-based system and compared the similarity of object wear debris concerned. The 3-dimensional feature space was obtained from multiple feature vectors by using a multi-dimensional scaling technique. The results showed that the presented automatic wear debris recognition was satisfactory in many cases application.
- Conditionbased Maintenance and Machine Diagnostics Williams, Davies;Drakes
- REPORT NAEC-92-163 Wear Particle Atlas (Revised) Daniel P. Anderson
- Elsevier Applied Science Handbook of Wear Debris Analusis and Particle Detection in Liquids Hunt, T. M.
- Lubr. Eng. v.48 no.12 The Development of a Computeraided Systematic Particle Analysis Procedure-CASPA Roylance, B. J.;Albidwi, I. A.;Luxmore, A. R.;Price, A. L.
- Wear v.208 An Integrated System for Automatic Wear Particle Analysis Xu, K.;Luxmoore, A. R.
- Wear v.142 The Use of Automated Image Analysis od the study of Wear Particles in Oil-lubricated Tribological Systems Uedelhoven, W.;Franzl, M.;Guttenber, J.
- 한국윤활학회지 v.21 Neural Network에 의한 기계 윤활면의 마멸분 해석 박흥식
- Wear v.203-204 Classification of Wear Debris using a Neural Network Mychkin, N. K.;Kwon, O. K.;Grigoriv, A. Y.;Ahn, H.-S.;Kong, A. H.
- Processing of Fourth International Conference on PTTERNRCOGNITION AND INFORMATIONPROCESSING v.1 Image Database Indexing and Hashing by the Multidim-ensional Scaling Grigoriev, A. Y.;Kong, H.