- Volume 15 Issue 2
As the 5th series of the study on the family Lecithoceridae in Sri Lanka, 24 species of Timyra Walker including 5 new species, and 8 species of Doxogenes Meyrick including 3 new species, are recognized. Among them 4 species of Timyra Walker and 2 species of Doxogenes Meyrick, which were previously described from Sri Lanka, were not found during the study. Timyra praeceptrix Meyrick is synonimized with T. mendicella Walker, and T. stachyophora Meyrick wth T. orthadia Meyrick. Descrption of the new species, with illustrations of their genitalia are given.
- Catalogue of the Type Specimens of Microlepidoptera in the British Museum (Natrural History) described by Edward Meyrick v.5 Clarke, J.F.G.
- Microlepidoptera Palaearctica, 5 band Lecithoceridae Gozmany, L.;Amsel, H.G.(et al.)
- Journ. Bombay Nat. Hist. Soc. v.20 Descriptions of Indian Microlepidoptera Meyrick, E.
- Marlborough, Wilts v.1 Exotic Microlepidoptera Meyrick, E.
- The Lepidoptera of Ceylon v.3 Walsingham, L.;Moore, F.
- Lepidopterorum Catalogus v.79 Gelechiidae Gaede, M.;Bryk, F.
- List of the Specimens of Lepidopterous Insects in the Collection of the British Museum v.29 Walker, F.
- Journ. Bombay Nat. Hist. Soc. v.17 Descriptions of Indian Microlepidoptera Meyrick, E.
- Lapidoptera Heterocera, Family Gelechiadae Meyrick, E.;Wytsman
- Journ. Bombay Nat. Hist. Soc. v.18 Descriptions of Indian Microlepidoptera Meyrick, E.
- Journ. Bombay Nat. Hist. Soc. v.16 Descriptions of Indian Microlepidoptera Meyrick, E.