- Volume 13 Issue 2
In the biological immunity, the immune system of organisms regulates the antibody and T-cells to protect the attack from the foreign materials which are virus, germ cell, and other antigens, and supports their stable state. It has similar characteristics that has the adaptation and robustness to overcome disturbances and to control the plant of engineering application. In this paper, we build a model of the T-cell regulated immune response mechanism. We have also designed an immune response controller(IRC) focusing on the T-cell regulated immune response of the biological immune system that include both a help part to control the response and a suppress part to adjust system stabilization effect. We show some computer simulation to control the vibration of building structure system with strong wind forces excitation also demonstrate the efficiency of the proposed controller for applying a practical system even with existing nonlinear terms.
- Journal of the Engineering Mechanics Division, Proceedings of the American Society of Civil Engineers v.106 no.EM6 Structural control using active tuned mass damper Chang, J. C.;Soong, T. T.
- Trans. of the Institute of Elec. Eng. of Japan C v.117-C no.1 A Reinforcement Learning Method for Dynamic Behavior Arbitration of Autonomous Mobile Robots Base on the Immunological Information Processing Mechanism Ishiguro, A.;Konodo, T.;Watanabe, Y.;Uchikawa, Y.
- Neuro-Control and Its Applications Omatu, S.;Khalid, M.;Yusof, R.
- Genetic Algorithms + Data Structures = Evolution Programs Michalewicz, Z.
- Proceeding of the IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics v.4 Immune algorithm for n-TSP Endoh, S.;Toma, N.;Yamada, K.
- Evolutionary Computation v.1 no.3 Using Genetic Algorithms to Explore Pattern Recognition in the Immune System Forrest, S.;Javornik, B.;Smith, R.;Perelson, A. S.
- Scientific American v.229 no.1 The Immune System Jerne, N. K.
- Electrical Power and Energy Systems v.21 Enhancement of Thermal Unit commitment using Immune Algorithms based Optimization Approaches Huang, S. J.
- IEEE Transactions on Magnetics v.33 no.2 Shape Optimization of Electromagnetic Devices using Immune Algorithm Chun, J. S.;Kim, M. K.;Jung, H. H.
- Artificial Immune Systems and Their Applications Dasgupta, D.
- International Journal of JSME v.41 no.2 Application of an Immune Feedback Mechanism to Control Systems Takahashi, K.;Yamada, T.
- Ph. D. Dissertation, Oregon State University Mathematical Modeling and the Control of Immune Processes with Application to Cancer Lee,K. S.
- Physics Letters A v.120 no.3 Fast Simulated Annealing Szu, H.;Hartley, R.
- 한국소음진동학회지 v.7 no.5 H∞ 제어기법에 의한 다층 층상 구조물의 진동제어에 관한 연구 정해종;김창화;변정환;양주호