- Volume 8 Issue 3
In order to fast predict the wind-driven current in a small bay, a convolution method in which the wind-driven current can be generated only wih the local wind is developed and applied in the Sachon Bay. The root mean square(rms) ratio defined as the ratio of the rms error to the rms speed is 0.37. The rms ratio is generally less than 0.2, except for all the mouths of Junju Bay and Namhae-do and in the region between Saryang Island and Sachon. The spatial average of the recover rate of kinetic energy(rrke) is 87%. Thus, the predicted wind-driven current by the convolution model is in a good agreement with the computed one by the numerical model. The raio of the difference between observed residual current (Vr) and predicted wind-driven current (Vc) to a residual current, that is, (Vr-Vc)/Vr shows 56%, 62% at 2 moorings in the Sachon Bay.
- 한국근해해상지 이석우
- 한국해안·해양공학회지 v.7 남해도 해역 조석의 신속 추정법 최병호;고진석;김동철
- 프랙탈을 이용한 해양 확산모델 연구 이문진
- Manual of harmonic analysis and prediction of tides Schureman, P.
- Manual for tidal currents analysis and prediction 78-6 Foreman, M.G.G.
- Circulation in the coastal ocean Csanady, G.T.
- Estuarine and coastal modeling Effects of wind on circulation in Los Angles-Long Beach Harbors Seabergh, W.C.;S.R. Vemulakonda;M.L. Spaulding(ed.);K. Bedford(ed.);A. Blumberg(ed.);R. Chend(ed.);C. Swanson(ed.)
- Three dimensional structure and variability of low-frequency currents on the Texas-Louisiana shelf based on moored current meter data Cho, K.W.