- Volume 8 Issue 5
Study on Controlling Factors for Soil Structure in Creation of Man-made Tidal Flat
인공 간석지 창출에 있어서 토양구조를 결정하는 인자에 관한 연구
- 이정규 (한국해양연구소 해양생물단) ;
- 최영찬 (제주대학교 해양과학대학 해양학과)
- Published : 1999.10.01
The purpose of this study was to identify the controlling factors to construct tidal flat ecosystems having similar characteristics as natural ones. We transplanted the soil in a constructed tidal flat to a natural one and vice versa. Parameters monitored after these transplantations were silt content, organic matter, bacterial population and oxidation-reduction potential. Moreover, the relationship among silt content, organic matter and bacterial population was investigated by laboratory column experiment. The silt content, organic matter, bacterial population and vertical profile of oxidation-reduction potential in the soil transplanted from the constructed tidal flat to the natural one changed to similar values to those in the natural one. On the contrary, all the parameters for the soil transplanted from the natural tidal flat to the constructed one changed to similar values as those in the constructed one. The silt contents in thses two transplanted solis were in proportion to the organic carbon contents and bacterial population. Similarly, the bacterial population in laboratory column experiment increased with the increase in silt and organic matter contents. It seemed to be important to select a place to enhance accumulative of silt and/or to maintain the silt content by hydrodynamic control of seawater in order to construct a tidal flat having similar characteristics as natural one.
construction of tidal flat;controlling factor;selection of location;soil structure
- Water Research v.32 Factors to determine the functions and structures in natural and constructed tidal flats LEE, Jeoung gyu;W. NISHIJIMA;T. MUKAI;K. TAKIMOTO;T. SEIKI;K. HIRAOKA;M. OKADA
- 用水と廢水 v.36 Mitigation by means of Artificial Tidal Flat -Monitoring of Ecosystem and Live Environment- Hitoshi Imamura
- Limnol. Oceanogr. v.40 Wind and tide-induced resuspension of sediment and microphytobenthos from tidal flats in the Ems estuary De Jonge, V.N.;J.E.E. Van Beusekom
- Marine Biology v.48 Fluctuations and interactions of bacterial activity in sandy beach sediments and overlying waters Meyer-Reil, L.A.;R. Dawson;G. Liebezeit;H. Tiedge
- Microb., Ecol. v.4 Scanning electron microscopy and epifluorescence investigation of bacterial colonization of marine sand sediments Weisel, W.;G. Rheinheimer
- Mar. Ecol. Prog. ser. v.18 no.11 In Site Measurement of Meiobenthic grazing rates on sediment bacteria and edaphic diatoms Montagna, P.A.
- 水環境學會 v.20 自然及び人工干潟における構造と有機物分解能の比較 李正奎;西島涉;向井徹雄;瀧本和人;淸木徹;平岡喜代典;岡田光正
- Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science v.45 Seston dynamics and food availability on Mussel and Cockle Beds Smaal, A.C.;Haas, H.A.
- 海洋科學基礎講座 v.6 海洋 岩奇英雄(編)
- 海洋環境調査法 日本海洋學會
- 河口·沿岸域の生態學とエコテクノロジ― 栗原 康
- ヘドロ v.64 人工干潟の創造技術について 小倉陸夫;今村均
- 水環境學會 v.20 港灣における干潟の創出 酒井活二
- Heterotrophic Activity in the Sea Bacterial biomass and heterotrophic activity in sediments and overlying waters MeyerReil, L.A.;J.E. Hobbie(ed.);P.J. LeB. Williams(ed.)
- 土質工學ハンドブック 土質工學會(編)
- Limnol. Oceanogr. v.28 Relationships between bacteria and gran surfaces in intertidal sediments DeFlaun, M.F.;L.M. Mayer
- Journal of Coastal Research v.9 Intertidal Marsh Suspended Sediment Transport Processes Wang F.C.;Lu Tiesong;Sikora Walter B.
- 土木施工 v.33 ミチゲ―ションを目的とした人工干潟造成事業 福田和國;橫山正樹;羽原浩史