- Volume 8 Issue 5
Antimutagenic Effect of Genistein toward Environmental Mutagen
환경성 변이원에 대한 Genistein의 항돌연변이성
- 윤희선 (부산대학교 생물학과) ;
- 유미애 (부산대학교 분자생물학과) ;
- 박건영 (부산대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 이원호 (부산대학교 생물학과)
- Published : 1999.10.01
This study was carried out to determine the antimutagenic effects of genistein on the somatic mutagenicity induced by aflatoxin B1 (
genistein;AFB1;Drosophila wing spot test system
- Japan. J. Toxicol. Environ. Health v.40 no.6 Bio-antimutagen detection method with wing spot test by Drosophila melanogaster Sato, T.;H. Nishino;H. Nagase;M. Niikawa
- J. Nutr. v.125 Soy and experimental cancer : Animal studies Hawrylewicz, E.J.;J.Z. Jose;H.B. William
- Scientific American v.275 no.3 New molecular targets for cancer therapy Oliff, A.;J.B. Gibbs;F. McCormick
- J. Nutr. v.125 Soybean phytoestrogen intake and cancer risk Herman, C.;T. Adlercreutz;B.R. Goldin;S.L. Gorbach;K.A.V. Hockerstedt;S. Watanabe;E.K. Hanalainen;M.H. Markkanen;T.H. Makela;K.T. Wahala;T.A. Hase;T. Fotsis
- Japan. J. Cancer Res. v.76 Mutagenic potency of heterocyclic amines in the Drosophila wing spot test and its correlation to carcinogenic potency Yoo, M.A.;H. Ryo;T. Todo;S. Kondo
- Carcinogenesis v.16 no.11 Genistein suppresses mammary cancer in rats Lamartiniere, C.A.;J.B. Moore;N.M. Brown;R. Thompson;M.J. Hardin;S. Barnes
- Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med. v.208 Neonatal genistein chemoprevents mammary cancer Lamartiniere, C.A.;J.B. Moore;M. Holland;S. Barnes
- Carcinogenesis v.14 no.9 Cancer chemoprevention :Principle & prospects Morse, M.A.;G.D. Stoner
- Chemical Mutagens v.10 In vivo mutagenicity tests using somatic cells of Drosophila melanogaster Wurgler, F.E.;E.W. Vogel;F.J. de Serres(ed.)
- J. Nutr. v.125 Genistein, a dietary-derived ingested isoflavonoid, inhibits cell proliferation and in vitro angiogenesis Fotsis, T.;M. Pepper;H. Adlercreutz;T. Hase;R. Montesano;L. Svhweigerer
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.41 Genistein, Daidzein and their β-glycoside conjugates, antitumor isoflavones in soybean foods from American and Asian diets Coward, L.;N.C. Barnes;D.R.K. Setchell;S. Barnes
- Environ. Mutag. Carcin. v.14 no.2 Antimutagenic effect of Doenjang-Inhibitory effect of Doenjang stew and soup on the mutagenicity induced by Aflatoxin B₁ Park, K.Y.;S.H. Moon;S.H. Rhee
- Biostatistical analysis Multisample hypotheses : The analysis of variance Jerrold, H.Z.
- Oncogene v.6 Inhibition of PDGF-induced c-jun and c-fos expression by a tyrosine protein kinase inhibitor Zwiller, J.;P. Sassone-Corsi;K. Kakazu;A.L. Boynton
- Cancer Res. v.53 Genistein arrests cell cycle progression at G₂-M Matsukawa, Y.;N. Marui;T. Sakai;Y. Satomi;M. Yoshida;K. Matsumoto;H. Nishino;A. Aoike
- Carcinogenesis v.17 no.9 The role of metabolism in mammary epithelial cell growth inhibition by the isoflavones genistein and biochanin A Peterson, T.G.;L. Coward;M. Kirk;C.N. Falany;S. Barnes
- Cancer Res. v.53 Antiproliferative effects of isoflavones on human cancer cell lines established from the gastrointestinal tract Yanagihara, K.;A. Ito;T. Toge;M. Numoto
- Environ. Mutagen v.6 Somatic mutation and recombination test in Drosophila melanogaster Graf, U.;F.E. Wurgler;A.J. Katz;H.J. Frei;C.B. Hall;P.G. Kale
- J. Korean Cancer Assoc. v.30 no.4 Genistein induces inhibition of cell proliferation and programmed cell death in the human cell lines Choi, Y.H.;S.J. Lee;M. Kim;L. Zhang;W.H. Lee;K.Y. Park
- Cancer Res. v.49 Inhibitor effects of the tyrosine inhibitor genistein on mammalian DNA topoisomerase II Markovits, J.;C. Linassier;P. Fosse;J. Couprie;J. Pierre;A. Jacquemin -Sablon;J.M. Saucier;J.B. Le Pecq;A.K. Larsen
- Nutr. Cancer v.27 no.1 Estrogenic and antiproliferative properties of genistein and other flavonoids in human breast cancer cells in vitro Zava, D.T.;G. Duwe
- Experientia v.51 The relationship between age of larvae at mutagen treatment and frequency and size of spots in the somatic mutation and recombination test in Drosophila melanogaster Graf, U.
- Can. J. Physiol. Parmacol v.74 Molecular biomarkers for aflatoxins, from adducts to gene mutations to human liver cancer Groopman, J.D.;J.S. Wang;P. Scholl
- Mutation Res. v.203 Statistical methods to whether mutagenicity test data from Drosophila assays indicate a positive, negative, or inconclusive result Frei, H.;F.E. Wurgler
- Anticancer Research v.14 Antiproliferative effect of genistein and adriamycin against estrogendependent and -independent human breast carcinoma cell lines Monti, E.;B.K. Sinha
- J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr. v.26 no.3 Composition and antioxidative characteristics of phenolic fractions isolated from soybean fermented food Lee, J.S.;H.S. Cheigh
- J. Nutr. v.125 The evidence for soybean products as cancer preventive agents Kennedy, A.R.
- Scientific American v.275 no.3 Chemoprevention of cancer Greenward, P.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Nutr. v.13 no.1 Aflatoxin : factors affecting aflatoxin production Park, K.Y.
- Nutr. Cancer v.21 Soy intake and cancer risk : A review of the in vitro and in vivo data Messina, M.;V. Persky;D.R.K. Serchell;S. Barnes