- Volume 3 Issue 1
Q Estimates Using the Coda Waves in the Kyeongsang Basin
Coda 파를 이용한 경상분지에서의 Q값 추정
- Published : 1999.03.01
In this study, coda Q has been determined by the single scattering model in the Kyeongsang Basin region using the decay of the amplitudes of coda waves on bandpass-filtered seismograms of local microearthquakes in the frequency range 1.5~18 Hz. Reported frequency dependence of Q is of the form
Coda Q;single scattering model;scattering attenuation;intrinsic attenuation;minimum mean free path;coefficient of anelastic attenuation
- Bull. Seism. Soc. Am. v.79 Q in Southern Norway Kvamme, L. B.;Havskov, J.
- KIGAM Research Report, No. KR-94(C)1-16 Seismological study Jun, M. S.;Chi, H. C.;Jeon, J. S.;Shin, I. C.
- Bull. Seism. Soc. Am. v.79 Site-dependent Coda Q at mono craters, California Steck, L. K.;Prothero, W, A.;Scheimer, J.
- Bull. Seism. Soc. Am. v.73 The apparent attenuation of a scattering medi-um Richards, P. G.;Menke, W.
- Bull. Seism. Soc. Am v.73 Q determined from local earth-quakes in the South Carolina coastal plain Rhea, S.
- Bull. Seism. Soc. Am. v.73 Comparison of the effects between single and multiple scattering on coda waves for local earthquakes Gao, L. S.;Lee, L. C.;Biswas, N. N.;Aki, K.
- Bull. Seism. Soc. Am. v.68 The use of the coda for determination of the earthquake source spectrum Rautian, T.G.;Khalturin, V. I.
- J. Geophys. Res. v.78 Seismic wave attenuation and magnitude relations for eastern North-America Nuttli, O. W.
- The Journal of the Geological Society of Korea v.15 On crustal structure of the Korean peninsula Lee, K.
- J. Phys. Earth v.25 Single isotropic scattering model including wave conversions. Simple theore-tical model of the short-period body wave propagation Sato, H.
- J. Geophys. Res. v.74 Analysis of the seismic coda of local earthquakes as scattered waves Aki, K.
- J. Geophys, Res. v.85 Scattering and attenuation of shear waves in the lithosphere Aki, K.
- Geophys. Res. Letters v.11 A scattering model to explain seismic Q observations in the lithosphere between 1 and 30Hz Dainty, A.
- Bull. Seism. Soc. Am. v.72 Estimates of Q in central Asia as a function of frequency and depth using the coda of locally recorded earthquakes Roecker, S. W.;Tucker, B.;King, J.;Hatzfeld, D.
- KAERI Research Report, No. 96-08 Seismic Wave Attenuation in the Korean Peninsula Baag, C. E.
- Pure Appl. Geophys. v.121 Effects of multiple scattering on coda waves in three-dimensional medium Gao, L. S.;Biswas, N. N.;Lee, L. C.;Aki, K.
- Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Fiz. Zemli v.13 The role of multiple scattering in the formation of a seismo-gram's tail Kopnichev, Y. F.
- J. Geophys. Res v.80 Origin of coda waves: source, attenuation,and scattering effects Aki, K.;Chouet, B.
- Bull. Seism. Soc. Am. v.74 Attenuation of coda waves in New England Pulli, J. J.
- Bull. Seism. Soc. Am. v.78 Attenuation of coda waves in the Dead Sea region Van Eck, T.
- Rev. Geophys v.2 Q Knopoffm, L.