- Volume 3 Issue 1
The objective of the study is to develop attenuation equations of the ground motions in the southern part of the Korean peninsula. The earthquake source characteristics and the medium properties were estimated from available instrumental earthquake records and used as input parameters. The peak ground accelerations(PGA) and pseudo-velocity response spectra(PSV) were simulated by the random vibration theory. The attenuation equations for the PGA and PSV were constructed in terms of local magnitudes and hypocentral distances.
- Jour. Geol. Soc. Korea v.31 no.3 Estimation of peak ground motions in the southeasten part of the Korean peninsula(Ⅱ): Development of predictive equations Noh, M.;Lee, K.
- Reviews of Geophysics and Space Physics v.19 no.4 Regional relationships among earthquake magnitude scales Chung, D.H.;Bernreuter, D.L.
- KIGAM Research Report, No. KR-96(C)-4 Seis- mological study at the Gyeongsang Basin (Ⅲ) Chi, H.C.;Jeon, J.S.;Shin, I.
- Korea Institute of Geology, Mining and Materials Report A study on the microearthquakes of the Yangsan fault KIGAM
- Jour. Geol. Soc. Korea v.30 no.3 Estimation of peak ground motions in the southeastern part of the Korean peninsula (Ⅰ): Estimation of spectral parameters Noh, M.;Lee, K.