- Volume 35 Issue 4
It is well known that fish hear a wide frequency range of sound using both laterial line and inner ear, and the sound is probably the most effective channel for long-range communication underwater than any other stimulus.The auditory threshold of svenband grouper, Epinephelus septem fasciatus was determined by conditioning method using a sound coupled with electric shock in a tank. The audio-signals and electric shock used in the experiment were pure tones of 100 to 1000Hz and DC 6n.The response of fish to the sound was observed by ECG intervals from precordial leads method (V1·V2 method). The auditory threshold curve for sevenband grouper was V-shaped, with most sensitive threshold at 350Hz in the range of 100~1000Hz. The Sevenband grouper were more sensitive to sounds of 200~400Hz than to adjacent frequencies.
- 심전도 판독법 金炯默
- J. Aq. Fish. Technal. v.1 Masking effect on the hearing of red sea bream, Pagrus major, by ambient noise Hatakeyama, Y.
- J. Acoust. Soc. Amer. v.55 Signal/noise ratio and the critical band in fishes Tabolga, W. N.
- Hearing and sound communication in fishes Hawkins, A. D.
- Bull. Fac. Fish. Hokkaido Univ. v.27 The audiogram of gold fish determined by a heart rate conditioned method Sawa, M.
- 魚の行動心理學と漁法 有元貴文;難波憲二
- 博士學位論文 音響によるスヶトゥダテの行動制御に關する基礎的硏究 朴容石
- Pagrus major Nippon suisan Gakkaishi v.54 The hearing ability of the red sea bream Ishioka, H.;Hatakeyama, Y.;Sakaguchi, S.
- 한국어업기술학회지 v.34 no.4 연안 정치망 주요 대상어종의 유집방음에 대한 행동반응(Ⅰ)-방어의 청각역치- 안장영;이창헌;김용주;박용석
- J. Fac. Fish. Anim. Husb v.12 魚類の心電圖に關する硏究一Ⅰ, 心電圖導出方法の檢討 難波憲二;村地四郞;河本眞二;中野義久