- Volume 35 Issue 4
The survey of the marine litter which has sunk and accumulated on the sea-bed was conducted over a 3-years period from 1996 to 1998 in eastern part area of the Southern sea. The obtained results are as follows :There are many pots as many as to be occupies 655 of collected marine litters. The distribution of pots in area A is much more than that of pots in area B, and the near Hongdo island has the most pots compared with other areas. The density of pots is the highest when the depth is 61~70 meters.
- Marine Pollution Bulletin v.14 no.4 Marine Litter Distribution and Composition in the North Sea DIXON, T.J.;DIXON, T.R.
- Marine Pollution Bulletin v.22 no.12 Fouling of Floating Plastic Debris Under Biscayne Bay Exposure Condition YE, SONG;ANDRADY, ANTHONY L.
- 한국해양교육학회지 v.9 no.1 한국 동해 연안 어장의 부유성 폐기물 분포와 조성 김종화;김삼곤;박창두;주수동
- 海洋のごみ問題 兼廣春之
- Marine Pollution Bulletin v.15 no.10 A Decade of Change in Nets and Plastic Litter From Fisheries Off Alaska MERRELL, THEODORE R.
- Marine Pollution Bulletin v.24 no.3 Impacts of Marine Debris on Subsistence Fishermen-An Exploratory Study NASH, ANNE D.