- Volume 35 Issue 4
A Study on the Stochastic Sensitivity Analysis in Dynamics of Frame Structure
프레임 구조물의 확률론적 동적 민감도 해석에 관한 연구
- 부경대학교 (배동명)
- Published : 1999.11.01
It is main objective of this approach to present a method to analyse stochastic design sensitivity for problems of structural dynamics with randomness in design parameters. A combination of the adjoint variable approach and the second order perturbation method is used in the finite element approach. An alternative form of the constant functional that holds for all times is introduced to consider the time response of dynamic sensitivity. The terminal problem of the adjoint system is solved using equivalent homogeneous equations excited by initial velocities. The numerical procedures are shown to be much more efficient when based on the fold superposition method: the generalized co-ordinates are normalized and the correlated random variables are transformed to uncorrelated variables, whereas the secularities are eliminated by the fast Fourier transform of complex valued sequences. Numerical algorithms have been worked out and proved to be accurate and efficient : they can be readily adapted to fit into the existing finite element codes whose element derivative matrices can be explicitly generated. The numerical results of two cases -2 dimensional portal frame for the comparison with reference and 3-dimensional frame structure - for the deterministic sensitivity analysis are presented.
- J. Eng. Mech. v.113 no.6 Structural Response Variability Shinozuka, M.
- Int. J. Num. Meth. in Eng. v.32 Stochastic Design Sensitivity in Structural Dynamics Hien, T. D.;Kleiber, M.
- Appl. Mech. Rev. v.41 no.5 Finite Element Methods in Probabilistic Structural Analysis : A Selective Review Benaroya, H.;Rehak, M.
- J. Eng. Mech. v.114 no.12 Structural Response Variability Ⅱ Bucher, C. G.
- Comput. Struct. v.37 no.6 Finite Element Analysis based on Stochastic Hamilton Variational Principle Hien, T. D.;Kleiber, M.
- Comput. Struct. v.12 The Stochastic Finite Element Method Contreras, H.
- Comput. Struct. v.12 Structural Optimization by Chance Constrained Programming Techniques Rao, S. S.
- AIAA J. v.24 1st and 2nd order Sensitivity Analysis of Non-linear Systems Mroz, Z.;Haftka, R. T.
- Comput, Struct. v.38 no.516 Stochastic Structural Design Sensitivity of Static Response Hien, T. D.;Kleiber, M.
- Comput. Struct. v.21 Structural Design Sensitivity Analysis of Nonlinear Response Ryu, Y. S.;Haririan, M.;Arora, J. S.
- The Stochastic Finite Element Method Hien, T. D.;Kleiber, M.
- Int. J. Num. Meth. in Eng. v.23 Random Field Finite Elements Liu, W. K.;Belytschko, T.;Mani, A.
- J. Eng. Mech. Div. v.100 no.EM1 Exact and Inrariant 2nd-Moment Code Format Hasofer, A. M.;Lind, N. C.
- J. Eng. Mech. v.109 no.5 Stochastic Finite Element Analysis of Simple Beams Vanmarcke, E.;Grigoriu, M.
- these d'Etat, Univ. de Nice Quelques Results en Optimization de domain Bousselet, B.
- Design Sensitivity Analysis of Structural Systems Haug, E. J.;Choi, K. K.;Komkov, V.
- 大韓土木學會 論文集 v.10 no.2 Variational Approach for the Design Sensitivity Analysis of Geometrically Non-linear Structures Ryu, Y. S.
- 大漢機械學會 論文集 v.18 no.8 Structural Optimization using Stochastic Finite Element Method Lim, O. K.(et al.)
- J. Eng. Mech. v.117 no.8 Weighted Integr-al Method Ⅰ: Stochastic Stiffness Matrix Deodatis, G.