- Volume 35 Issue 1
The north-west sea area of Cheju Island is where originate two layer current in the summer season. The case of the fishing operations in this sea area is almost impossible for normal expansion of the net gear for shooting net, and is happened to be frequent occasions for rise of tension suddenly in purseline by changes of the net shapes in the operation. Therefore, the safety of the operations is often obstructed by the above mentioned. In connection with the above, model experiments on the purse seine in the circulating water tank was carried out in comparison and analysis on the changes of tension in the pruseline by deformation of purse seine in the sea area of two layer current. THe results obtained are as follows;In the case of the required time for pursing of 20 minutes in the no current set, the increasing curve for tension of purseline can be expressed as:Y=0.0004x3+0.0098x2+0.3000x(r=0.9989)where Y is tension(metric tons) of a purseline, x is required time(minutes) for pursing. And, the maximum value of tension in this time was an increase of 31.3 percent at 15 minutes, and was a decrease of 30.3 percent at 30 minutes than that of 20 minutes.When the bottom margin of net is held on the position in velocity of 0.5 knot at three-eighths of net in the bottom current to the net height, the maximum tension of the required time for pursing of 30 minutes in tight set and loose set were decrease of 29.5 percent and 28.7 percent respectively than that of 20 minutes.The work load during the required time for pursing of 20 minutes were calculated 5.79×106 kgf·m in no current set, 7.89×106 kgf·m in tight set and 5.15×106 kgf·m in loose set, therefore it was an increase of 22.3 percent in tight set, and was a decrease of 11.1 percent in loose set than that of the no current set. Where tight set and loose set is a range of the bottom current with velocity of 0.5 knot at three-eighths of net to the net height.
- Nippon Suisan Kakkaishi v.21 no.7 Model experiments on the sardine purse seine operating in Huganada(3) Iitaka, Y.
- Bull. Seikai Reg. Fish. Res. Lab. No. 62 Oceanographic investigations of fishing grounds in the East China Sea and the Yellow Sea-1. Characteristics of the mean temperature and salinity distributions measured at 50m and near the bottom Kondo M.
- Bull. Korean Fish. Tech. Soc. v.22 no.2 Studies on the mackerel purse seine operating in the sea area of Cheju Island(1). Model experimetn on the changes of net shape in stagnant water Park, J. S.
- Bull. Korean Fish. Tech. Soc. v.22 no.4 Studies on the mackerel purse seine operating in the sea area of Cheju Island(2). Model experiment on the deformation of net in two layer current Park, J. S.;T. Aoyama;M. Suzuki
- Bull. Korean Fish. Tech. Soc. v.25 no.2 Study on the mackerel purse seine operating in the sea area of Cheju Island(3). Fishing ability of purse seiner by classes of boat size Park, J. S.
- Bull. Korean Fish. Tech. Soc. v.27 no.4 Study on the mackerel purse seine operating in the sea area of Cheju Island(4).The characteristics of cach and ability in purse seine Park, J. S
- Bull. Korean Fish. Tech. Soc. v.33 no.3 A study on the behaviour of fish school in the process of catch of the purse seine fishing method Park, J. S.;S. J. Kim
- Bull. Nat. Res. Inst. Fish. Eng v.9 On the tension on a purseline in purse seining Shimozaki Y.;Y. Osawa;H. Niwa;K. Honda
- Bull. Jap. Soc. Sci. Fish. v.3 no.4 A relation between experiments on model and on full scale of fishing net Tauti, M.
- 演習漁業物理學 田內森三郞
- Bull. Seikai Reg. Fish. Res. Lab. No. 13 The fisheries oceanography of the East China Sea and the Tsushima Strait. 1. The oceanographic structure and the ecological character of the fishing grounds Tsujita T.
- Bull. Seikar Reg. Fish. Res. Lab. No. 14 Some contributions to the ecology of the mackerels and the oceanography of the fishing grounds in the East China Sea Tsujita T.