- Volume 16 Issue 2
To determine a geographical position by GPS signal, the effect of the ionosphere must be considered to improve accuracy. This has led us to continuously try to find the TEC of the ionosphere by using the GPS signal. So far the way to find TEC has been developed and the information obtained from this can be used not only to increase the accuracy of determining the position, but also to study the ionosphere. In this research, the TEC MAP over Korea was obtained by using the data collected from eight GPS stations around the Far East Asia, which is the common way to represent TEC over some regional or global region.
- Global Positioning System Hofmann-Wellenhof, B.;Lichtenegger, H.;Collins, J.
- Satellite geodesy: foundations, methods, and applications Seeber, G.
- Proceedings of Fifth International Geodetic Symposium on Satellite Positioning v.2 Wild, U.;Beutler, G.;Gurtner, W.;Rothacher, M.
- Bernese GPS Software Version 4.0 ed. Beutler, G.;Brockmann, E.;Fankhauser, S.;Gurtner, W.;Johnson, J.;Mervart, L.;Routhacher, M.;Schaer, S.;Springer, T.;Weber, R.
- IEEE. Trans. Aerospace and Electronics System, AES-2 Poularikas
- Proceedings of ION GPS Clynch, J. R.;Coco, D. S.;Coker, C.
- Proceeding of Joint Meeting of FIG Study Groups 5B and 5C v.20-2 Gervaise A.;Mayoud, M.;Beutler, G.;Gurtner, W.
- Proceedings of ION GPS Bishop, G. J.;Coco, D. S.;Lunt, N.;Coker, C.;Mazzella, A. J.;Kersley, L.
- GPS Satellite Surveying Leick, A.
- Proceedings of Fifth International Geodetic Symposium on Satellite Positioning v.2 Finn, A.;Mattewman, J.
- Presented at the IGS Analysis Center Workshop Daily Global Ionosphere Maps Based on GPS Carrier Phase Data Routinely Produced Produced by the CODE Analysis Center Schaer, S.;Beutler, G.;Rothacher, M.;Springer, T. A.