- Volume 16 Issue 2
DETERMINATION OF TEC IN THE IONOSPHERE BY USING THE GPS PHASE SIGNAL
GPS 위성의 위상신호를 이용한 이온층의 전자수 파악
- 박성원 (연세대학교 천문우주학과) ;
- 최규홍 (연세대학교 천문우주학과) ;
- 박필호 (한국표준과학연구원 천문대)
- Published : 1999.12.01
To determine a geographical position by GPS signal, the effect of the ionosphere must be considered to improve accuracy. This has led us to continuously try to find the TEC of the ionosphere by using the GPS signal. So far the way to find TEC has been developed and the information obtained from this can be used not only to increase the accuracy of determining the position, but also to study the ionosphere. In this research, the TEC MAP over Korea was obtained by using the data collected from eight GPS stations around the Far East Asia, which is the common way to represent TEC over some regional or global region.
- Global Positioning System Hofmann-Wellenhof, B.;Lichtenegger, H.;Collins, J.
- Satellite geodesy: foundations, methods, and applications Seeber, G.
- Proceedings of Fifth International Geodetic Symposium on Satellite Positioning v.2 Wild, U.;Beutler, G.;Gurtner, W.;Rothacher, M.
- Bernese GPS Software Version 4.0 ed. Beutler, G.;Brockmann, E.;Fankhauser, S.;Gurtner, W.;Johnson, J.;Mervart, L.;Routhacher, M.;Schaer, S.;Springer, T.;Weber, R.
- IEEE. Trans. Aerospace and Electronics System, AES-2 Poularikas
- Proceedings of ION GPS Clynch, J. R.;Coco, D. S.;Coker, C.
- Proceeding of Joint Meeting of FIG Study Groups 5B and 5C v.20-2 Gervaise A.;Mayoud, M.;Beutler, G.;Gurtner, W.
- Proceedings of ION GPS Bishop, G. J.;Coco, D. S.;Lunt, N.;Coker, C.;Mazzella, A. J.;Kersley, L.
- GPS Satellite Surveying Leick, A.
- Proceedings of Fifth International Geodetic Symposium on Satellite Positioning v.2 Finn, A.;Mattewman, J.
- Presented at the IGS Analysis Center Workshop Daily Global Ionosphere Maps Based on GPS Carrier Phase Data Routinely Produced Produced by the CODE Analysis Center Schaer, S.;Beutler, G.;Rothacher, M.;Springer, T. A.