- Volume 16 Issue 2
SELECTION OF DESIGN PARAMETERS IN OPTICAL SYSTEM OF STAR TRACKER FOR A SATELLITE
위성용 STAR TRACKER 광학계의 설계요소 선정
- Nah, Ja-Kyung (Department to Astronomy and Space Science, Chungnam National University) ;
- Kim, Yong-Ha (Department to Astronomy and Space Science, Chungnam National University) ;
- Yi, Yu (Department to Astronomy and Space Science, Chungnam National University)
- 나자경 (충남대학교 천문우주과학과) ;
- 김용하 (충남대학교 천문우주과학과) ;
- 이유 (충남대학교 천문우주과학과)
- Published : 1999.12.01
In order to develop star trackers for a satellite in our country we studies selection procedure of optical parameters. For logical selection of the optical parameters, we simulated the entire processes in which star lights imaged on a CCD sensor were read into and processed in an associated electronics. The simulation resulted in relations between star's magnitude and achievable pointing accuracy, from which we derived optimal optical parameters to satisfy a required pointing accuracy of a star tracker. The selected optical parameters were used in an optical system design of a star tracker with a pointing accuracy of 10 arcsec.
- 석사학위논문, 충남대학교 나자경
- Spacecraft Attitude Determination and Control Wertz, J. R.
- Loral Fairchild CCD imaging databook Loral Fairchild
- CCD Astronomy Newberry, M. V.
- J. Guidence and Control v.3 no.2 Stanton, R. H.;Hill, R. E.
- Optical Technologies for Aerospace Sensing van Bezooijen, R.
- SPIE v.1946 Abreu, R.
- 산업 자원부, 과학기술부, 정보통신부 연구보고서 위성용 Star Tracker의 설계연구 (I) 이유;김용하;Krmoyan, M.;나자경;조영민