- Volume 16 Issue 2
Differential time-series observations of BL Camelopardalis classified as a double mode SX Phoenicis type variable were secured with a charge coupled device. The observed photometric data was reduced using the IRAF Package and the differential magnitudes were obtained through aperture photometry. The periods of BL Cam were analyzed with the Generalized Least-Square Method by Vanicek (1971) and the Fourier Decomposition Method. It was found that the first and second period of BL Cam were 0.0391 day respectively which lead the period ratio of P1/P0=0.81. This period ratio is much different from 0.78 determined by other investigators and also much more larger than that of other double-mode SX Phe type variables. In addition, this period ratio is much different from the value expected from the relation between the metallicity and period ratio. From these results, it can be confirmed that BL Cam is the most extreme case among all double-mode SX Phe type variables.
- ApJ v.249 Fitch, W.S.
- PASP v.109 Hintz, E.G.;Joner, M.D.;McNamara, D.H.;Nelson, K.A.;Kim, C.
- A&A v.71 Mathys, G.
- PASP v.97 McNamara, D.H.;Powell, J.M.
- A.S.P. Conf. Ser. v.11 Nemec, J.;Mateo, M.;C. Cacciari(ed.);G. Clementin(ed.)
- AJ v.109 McNamara, D.H.
- Ap&SS v.36 Deeming, T.J.
- Astronomy and Astrophysics Encyclopedia McNamara, D.H.;S.P. Maran(ed.)
- 서울대학교 박사학위논문 박남규
- ApJ v.215 Berg, R.A.;Duthie, J.G.
- ApJ v.200 Breger, M.;Bergman, J.N.
- A&A v.169 Antonello, E.;Broglia, P.;Conconi, P.;Mantegazza, L.
- A&A v.121 Andreasen, G.K.
- A&A v.186 Andreasen, G.K.
- ApJ v.263 Scargle, J.D.
- A&A v.109 Mermilliod, J.C.
- Sperl, M.
- Ap&SS v.12 Vanicek, P.
- PASP v.90 McNamara, D.H;Feltz, K.A.
- ApJ v.161 Fitch, W.S.
- Lowell Obs. Bull. Giclas, H.L.;Burnham, R.;Thomas, N.G.
- A.S.P. Conf. Ser. v.53 Blue Stragglers Mateo, M.;Saffer, R.E.(ed.)
- Ap&SS v.169 no.113 Rodriguez, A.;Rolland, A.;Lopez de Coca, P.
- Ap&SS v.140 Watson, R.D.
- Sills, A.;Lombardi, J.;Bailyb, C.;Demarque, P.;Rasio, F.;Shapiro, S.
- MNRAS v.157 Stellingwerf, R.F.