- Volume 27 Issue 3
Immobilization of Agarase for the Agarooligosaccharide Production
한천올리고당의 생산을 위한 한천분해효소의 고정화
- 임동중 (부경대학교 생물공학과) ;
- 김봉조 (부경대학교 생물공학과) ;
- 배승권 (부경대학교 생물공학과) ;
- 김종덕 (여수대학교 생물공학과) ;
- 공재열 (부경대학교 생물공학과)
- Published : 1999.06.01
The condition for immobilization of the partially purified agarase from Bacillus cereus ASK202 and the properties of the immobilized enzyme have been investigated. Agarase was immobilized on various supports by entrapment method. The enzyme immobilized on Na-alginate bead showed the highest activity among those studied. The optimal reaction conditions of the immobilized agarase were obtained in 3%(w/v) Na-alginate for the matrix, bead diameter of 2.5mm, 1 unit of agarase solution and 1.0%(w/v) calcium chloride solution. The optimum pH and temperature of the immobilized agarase were pH and temperature of the immobilized agarase were pH 7.0 and 4
Appl. Biochem. Biotech.
Characterization of immobilized catalases and their application in pasteurization of milk with
$H_2O_2$Akertek, E.;L. Tarhan
- Carbohydrate Analysis:A Practical Approach Monosaccharides Chaplin, M. F.;M. F. Chaplin(ed.);J. Kenedy(ed.)
- Kor. J. Biotech. Bioeng. v.13 no.5 Production of agarooligosaccharides using of agarase from marine bacterium Bacillus cereus ASK202 Kim, B.J.;S.D. Ha;D.J. Lim;C.M. Song;J.Y. Kong
- Appl. Biochem. Biotech. v.51/52 Stability of immobilized amyloglucosidase in the process of cassava starch cassharification Gisella, M.Z.;F.D. Moraes
- J. Biol. Chem. v.195 Notes on sugar determination Somogyi, M.
- Biotechnol. Prog. v.12 Response surface methodology to optimize ?-galactosidase immobilization using a combination of hydrocolloids as the supporting matrix Mammarella, E.J.;A.C. Rubiolo
- Kor. J. Biotech. Bioeng. v.12 no.2 Isolation and identification of marine bacterium Bacillus cereus ASK202 and optimal culture condition for the production of agarase Lee, H.W.;B.J. Kim;S.H. Hwang;J.Y. Kong
- Process Biochem. v.32 no.5 Effect of immobilization on the stability of bacterial and fungal ?-D-glucosidase Busto, M.D.;N. Ortega;M. Perez-Mateos
- Food Indust. Nutr. v.2 no.1 Industrial production of functional sugars by bioconversion Jun, Y. J.
- Biotechnol. Bioeng. v.21 Physical studies on cell immobilization using calcium alginate gels Peter, S.J.C.;K.W. Blunt;C. Bucke
- Korean J. Food. Sci. Technol. v.28 no.2 Reaction mode of transglucosidase from Aspergillus niger for production of isomaltooligosaccharide Ahn, J.W.;S.S. Hong;K.W Park;J.H. Seo
- Pukyong National University Properties of afarooligosaccharides for use of food stuffs Song, C.M.
- Kor. J. Biotech. Bioeng. v.11 Purification of extracellular agarase from marine bacterium (Pseudomonas sp. W7) and molecular cloning of the agarase Kong, J.Y.;S.K. Bae;S.H. Hwang;S.D. Ha;H.T. Kim;B. J. Kim
- J. Am. Chem. Soc. v.56 The determination of enzyme dissociation constants Lineweaver, J.;D. Burk
- Biotech. Lett. v.13 no.6 Continuous production of 1-ketose by ?-fructofuranosidase immobilized on SHIRASU porous glass Hayashi, S.;J. Kinoshita;M. Nonoguchi;Y. Takasaki;K. Imada
- The 3rd Academic Plaza in International Exhibition '95 Isolation and purification of agarase from marine microorganism (Pseudomonas sp. W7) Hwang, S.H.;S.D. Ha;J.D. Kim;S.K. Kim;J.Y. Kong
- J. Ferment. Bioeng. v.80 no.2 Continuous production of fructose syrups from inulin by immobilized inulinase from Aspergillus niger mutant 817 Nakamura, T.;Y. Ogata;A. Shitara;A. Nakamura;K.Ohta
- J. Ferment. Bioeng. v.84 no.3 Enchanced production of fructosyltransferase and glucosyltransferase by substrate-feeding cultures of Aureobasidium Pullulans Yun, J. W.;D.H. Kim;S.K. Song
- Biotech. Lett. v.13 no.3 Frucyose oleate synthesis in a fixed catalyst bed reactor Khaled, N.;D. Montet;M. Pina;J. Graille
- Anal. Chem. v.28 no.3 Colormetric method for determination of sugar and related substrances Dubois, M.;K.A. Gilles;J.K. Hamilton;P.A. Rebers;F. Smith