- Volume 8 Issue 1
The automatic design of shell & tube type oil cooler can be used in real industrial environments. Since the automatic design system is intended to be used in small companies, it is designed to be operated well under environments of CAD package in the personal computer. It has adopted GUI in design system, and has employed DCl language. Design parameters to be considered in the design stage of shell and tube type oil cooler are type of oil cooler, outer diameter, thickness, length of tube, tube arrangement, tube pitch, flow rate, inlet and outlet temperature, physical properties, premissive pressure loss on both sides, type of baffle plate, baffle plate cutting ratio, clearance between baffle plate outer diameter and shell inner diameter and clearance between baffle plate holes. As a result, the automatic design system of shell & tube type oil cooler is constructed by the environment of CAD software using LISP. We have built database of design data for various kinds of shell & tube type oil coolers. The automatic design system have been assessed and compared with existing specification of design. Good agreement with Handbook of heat exchanger and design dta of real industrial environments has been found.
- Process heat transfer Kern, D. Q.
- Proc. General discussion on heat transfer Shell-side characteristics of shell and tube heat exchangers Tinker, T.
- 대한기계학회 열 및 유체공학부문 학술강연·논문집 원통다관형 열교환기 설계 소프트웨어 개발 이상천;남상철
- 열교환기 이론과 설계 민의동
- 공학석사학위논문 Shell & Tube type 열교환기의 전산지원 설계에 관한 연구 홍성희
- AutoCAD에서의 DCL활용 구본훈
- 설계자동화를 위한 AutoLISP 김찬우
- AutoCAD를 위한 기계·금형설계자동화 김찬우
- 대한기계학회 '95년도 열 및 유체공학부문 학술강연집 원통다관형 열교환기의 설계 기술 이상천;송익수;박병덕
- 韓國精密工學會 '98年度 春季學術大會論文集 열교환기 자동설계 프로그램 개발 권혁홍;박용일;조동현