- Volume 5 Issue 5
In this paper, a novel sliding surface is proposed by defining a novel virtual state. This sliding surface has nominal dynamics of an original system and makes it possible that the sliding mode control(SMC) technique is used with the various types of controllers. Its design is based on the augmented system whose dynamics have a higher order than that of the original system. The reaching phase is removed by using an initial virtual state which makes the initial sliding function equal to zero.
- IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics v.40 no.1 Variable structure control : A survey J. Y. Hung;W. Gao;J. C. Hung
- Control Systems of Variable Structure U. Itkis
- 1997년 도 대한전기학회 제어계측.자동화.로보틱스 연구 회 합동 학술 발표회 논문집 비선형 스윗칭 평면을 이용한 슬라이딩모드 제어기 설계 김성태;한종길;임규만;함운철
- Optimal Controltheory D. E. Kirk
- Sliding Modes and Their Application in Variable Structure Systems V. I. Utkin
- CDC'97 Robust nonlinear control via moving sliding surfaces- n-th order case R. G. Roy;N. Olgac